Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aac_124

VIP Member
Sounds like you've found the gin😘 Enjoy the night, and take that handsome fwb of yours to bed tonight, you deserve it ❀

I also love that you call me "min", because in Norwegian that means "mine" πŸ˜‚β€
He’s gorgeous ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5

OOps2022

VIP Member
Not F1 related but talking of laughs try and make it through this video without laughing πŸ˜‚

this will be my go to vid now for curing bad mood, I am laughing crying :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: these people are amazing

Thank you TikTok for putting this on my fyp
I HAVE NO WORDS Ems!
wow

i wish they interacted more (in public at least, i didn’t appreciate the brief streaming era when we had it) - the hi alex, hi alex, HI ALEX is what i imagine hanging out with sharl is like in general πŸ₯Ή

Sharl is just LOVELY
I get such authentic vibes from him (I am sure when we start psychoanalising era full time here there will be a chapter for him as one of the first) :)))

There is always someone to share it even if it has been deleted πŸ˜‰

View attachment 1643626
MERCI 😘
It's actually hilariuos, what a timing. I am 90% sure someone from RB made him delete this πŸ˜…

Last edited:
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Good morning everyone❀

I was supposed to have a coffee over teams with my colleagues, but when I checked all of their calendars, I realised I'm the only one at work this morning πŸ˜‚
I was even sleeping in this morning because I needed it, guess I could have slept in for another hour...

Lewis you fucking tease!
View attachment 1661344
I'm 99% sure he saw my outfits post and decided to post this afterπŸ₯΅πŸ€€
The veiny arms, the tats, the smile, he knows what he is doing to us all!

• Heart

HaloGirl

VIP Member
This makes me so sad to read😭❀
I'm so happy you got to have that as one of your last memories with him❀

I hope you've been doing okay after loosing him❀
I was so sad to read about your mum. Sending you lots of love.
Ah thank you. It doesn’t seem to get any easier. 😭 I just put on the video of Lewis’s seventh title. it will be always a cherished memory. Love Lewis’s relationship with his dad.

• Heart

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I'm ready to go with a vodka and pringles πŸ˜‚ if I stay awake that is!

omg it was bizarre! it felt like a fever dream but also nikita was on his knees for a significant amount of time so i was very into it πŸ₯΅

but what was that dancing to the casualty and eastenders theme tunes 🀣
I lost it at the casualty theme tune 🀣 so bad!!

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
He really does know how to show up the rest of the grid, my god
sometimes I wonder if he practices these poses :LOL::LOL:
I laugh at myself, because I think I'd find it cringy in case of 90% guys who would try to make these poses , but Lewis is absolutely allowed in my eyes, so smooth, such swag, he makes it all hot, I look forward to everything πŸ₯°

• Haha

frisbeee

I watched the race on ESPN which has the UK Sky coverage. Did commentators in other countries pick up on the crane thing quickly? I didn't watch the race live and was fast-forwarding through the delays. Maybe I missed something, but, initially, I genuinely thought Pierre was mad about the poster board as Sky hadn't mentioned the crane on track at all.
I also watched the UK coverage but read that other broadcasters did pick up on it much quicker.

Minttu

VIP Member
I might not be able to watch the first part of FP1 live today, and even worse: the race on Sunday 😭
Was stupid enough to say I could do a jobevent today, and possibly also another on Sunday if no one else could. This is usually a job for our volunteers, and I've been to many before. The events lasts for 1.5-3 hours depending on how many participants there are πŸ˜…
At least I don't have to drive for 3+ hours to get to the event, like my colleague has to today πŸ˜…

I'm relying on you guys to give me the details in case I'm not watching 😘 Thank you all in advance!

And btw: yeeehaaw, we're going racing in Texas today y'all πŸ˜‚

• Heart

lucha.43

VIP Member
I'd rather have the full flu than to just be off as I have been for the last week or so πŸ˜… At least then I can feel sorry for myself πŸ˜‚

Started watching it again last week, gonna be done with season three today πŸ™Œ
Good point :ROFLMAO: Enjoy!! ❀

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
For once Pierre, I thought you should have gone with skinny jeans. OR AT LEAST HAVE THE COMMOM SENSE TO PUT YOUR PANTS OVER THE BOOTS. it's disgusting to see such a cowboy fashion crime happening.

I also had to look quickly at the brands website. Some of the pictures of the boots look photoshopped, just like any model in any magazine. No boots are that smooth when they are made out of the rough side of a hide. (i knew my leathercraft skills would come in handy one day)
Once George becomes PM I have a petition for him to announce obligatory skinny jeans for the drivers, I love skinny jeans (I know he would not have power over non UK citizens, but as Lewis quotes, we are powerful beyond measure, so I can dream LOL)

• Heart
  • Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Aston and Red Bull both have a procedural breach - this has nothing to do with money, as far as I’m understanding. It’s more about procedures and deadlines, probably. The actual overspending was done by Red Bull, although minor, so less than 5% of the cost cap. Aston Martin was reported to be under the budget cap even.

Minor or major, no doubt it gave them an unfair advantage. According to Mattia, with even just 1 million more you can gain a 0.5 sec advantage. I would hope for a severe penalty but this is the FIA so sportsmanship means nothing.
Yes you are right for Aston i edited my post just after because i apparently can't read things right πŸ˜…. Even if i still don't really understand what kind of procedurial thing it can be. I mean Williams had submitted their report past the deadline in May i think, so why are they not mentionned here? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ And i agree with you minor or not they gained an advantage from it. But i think the FIA won't do anything if i'm honnest.

• Heart