Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
This is my favourite Bottas and Hamilton video ❀
This is probably my favorite of them tooπŸ˜‚

Not only because i already knew the answer, but also because i may or may not have a good amount of knowledge in how most animals reproductive systems works*

*it was a part of my education, and we even had a whole day talking about beavers πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I fell asleep during FP1. Got into bed to watch it & I’m so tired, have a cold, hormonal & emotional. Don’t think I’ll see all of FP2 either.

Lance, I kind of see it in this clip but he reminds me of the Incredible Hulk from the 70s πŸ˜† It’s his eyebrows or something
I see it!!! The sexy Lance era is over!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Morning everyone I’ve woke up feeling rubbish and have already had 1 panic attack but hope you all have a good Saturday ❀
I'm sorry to hear that. If you can try to take it easy today and just take care of yourself.
Hope you will feel better soon ❀

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
They can't just keep sacking race directors. Nobody can replace Charlie Whiting, so they need to completely restructure and rebuild FIA race control and more importantly, rewrite the rulebook.
and if I remember correctly Freitas had a very good reputation before, and that is why they said they chose him- because of how he managed the races and applied rules in other categories.

Yup, stubble suits him!! πŸ˜…
and the red Bull photo, wow, staring into our souls :D

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Sky reports a RB minor breach and no punishment revealed. When will the FIA become transparent?

lucha.43

VIP Member
Hello hello all. I've been mega busy lately. Giving myself a little tattle break as I've submitted my first ever college essay (it's not due until Sunday so I'm glad I got it done early).

Just stopping by, have I missed much?
Nice to see you back πŸ₯° Well done on submitting early!! I hope college is going well 😁

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
I had planned to take a nap this afternoon but something came up and i spend the afternoon running everywhere πŸ˜… And now i am struggling to stay awake πŸ₯± I think i will bake a brownie or something to not fall asleep πŸ˜†
We’re all such old ladies struggling to stay awake at this time on a Saturday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm in a similar timezone to Austin. Just one hour ahead and I can't keep track of the times. Pretty sure I keep reading the local time and then confusing myself πŸ˜‚ Ends up with no time sticking in my head and I can't remember what time anything is at.

I never watch free practices as they never suit whatever is going on in my day. Quali is at 6pm here. I think. I can't remember the last time I watched qualifying. Feel like it was Canada or Silverstone. I'm excited, even though I want Pierre and Yuki to do well & we know how that usually goes.
Usually goes a little something like this…

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
I'll probably miss the race too, even though it's at a decent time for me (2pm). I did just hear that F1TV has a 30 minute race recap. So I might watch that when we get home.

@Minttu πŸŽ‰ for the table and chairs. My husband's job gave him a moving allowance when we moved to the US. I wanted to use it on a holiday. He wanted to use it on furniture & moving expenses. Boo πŸ˜‚ We furnished our entire apartment from Ikea in one day, but really could have made a better choice for the table & chairs.
I'm going to watch the whole race and drink while I'm doing it. No matter when I get home πŸ˜‚

I wish I got a moving allowance from my work, but sadly that isn't going to be a thing unless I start working in a completely other field and get transferred to either the States or Singapore πŸ˜‚
I have actually furnished most of my house with IKEA, as most Nordic people do. I don't mind the tables they have there, some of them are similar to the one I have in my dining room, so I was thinking about just buying it there. But I couldn't fit it in my car, and they aren't delivering this far up...

But for chairs, I went with some high end stuff, used up about 25 000NOK on it (+/-Β£2500) I've been lucky enough to get some decent discounts on most of the furniture I've bought. Found my dream display cabinet for glass, silverware etc. On a used site, it originally cost 27 000NOK, I got it for 7000, barely used. Then I had to buy the matching smaller on in the store, and it's about 20 000, but that's okay, I got the "full" set for the same price as the cabinet would have cost meπŸ˜‚
I'm also checking in on our used sites here, to see if i can find anything of use, not found anything as of yet. But I'll be checking even more often after Christmas πŸ˜‚

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Morning you lovely lot....I've had a shocker of a week so far but have 3 whole days off now, where I shall be ignoring begging calls from work and doing nothing more strenuous than pottering round the house. 🀞 we get some good content.

I stg if this doesn't get made into a film a la Rush in 10 years or so (once there's been a real life redemption arc πŸ˜…) Hollywood will have missed a trick!
Use those days off to do whatever you want to do❀ Enjoy them!

That's a movie I'll be watching over and over again πŸ˜‚ I'll even take a documentary about it!
Still waiting for Lewis' book, it will probably all be explained there πŸ˜‚

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Sharl is just LOVELY
I get such authentic vibes from him (I am sure when we start psychoanalising era full time here there will be a chapter for him as one of the first) :)))
oh you know he’ll be the first πŸ’™ he seems such a gentle soul, combined with being extremely dramatic, i could write a whole book.

• Heart

Albrouze

Chatty Member
I'm going to watch the whole race and drink while I'm doing it. No matter when I get home πŸ˜‚

I wish I got a moving allowance from my work, but sadly that isn't going to be a thing unless I start working in a completely other field and get transferred to either the States or Singapore πŸ˜‚
I have actually furnished most of my house with IKEA, as most Nordic people do. I don't mind the tables they have there, some of them are similar to the one I have in my dining room, so I was thinking about just buying it there. But I couldn't fit it in my car, and they aren't delivering this far up...

But for chairs, I went with some high end stuff, used up about 25 000NOK on it (+/-Β£2500) I've been lucky enough to get some decent discounts on most of the furniture I've bought. Found my dream display cabinet for glass, silverware etc. On a used site, it originally cost 27 000NOK, I got it for 7000, barely used. Then I had to buy the matching smaller on in the store, and it's about 20 000, but that's okay, I got the "full" set for the same price as the cabinet would have cost meπŸ˜‚
I'm also checking in on our used sites here, to see if i can find anything of use, not found anything as of yet. But I'll be checking even more often after Christmas πŸ˜‚
He got the moving allowance because he was moving from the French division to the American division of the company.

Your chairs may have cost more than we spent on all the furniture in the apartment πŸ˜‚ We got the cheapest of everything and it shows. Or maybe we are terrible at putting furniture together. Either way, I didn't care at all about what furniture we got. I'm lacking that gene or whatever it is that makes you want to decorate a house.

• Heart