Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Things must be really bad if you're waiting to hear what that shitebag has to say

Toto used to be on Channel 4 coverage a good bit (it was about a 50/50 split with him and Christian) but he's really absent this year

Someone has to like them first 😂
Where was Mr Wolff today?

Reactions: 4

OOps2022

VIP Member
oooh, they just said onf F1tv FP2 will be 90 mins, cause of tyre testing, I totally forgot!

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Love the Alpine encounters' journal 😂 Now that Esteban has made his first appearance in a Pierre dump, someone will have to figure out how many times Yuki has featured in them & keep tally. At least, Pierre & Esteban can both look at Lewis if they are feeling awkward.
ooh, right, I only now saw Pierre's photo dump, I will add the appearance to the list , in the first chapter in Suzuka 😁

• Haha

conrea37

VIP Member
I adore VB 😍 he’s got my sense of humour a bit.
My Max hoodie already shipped and arrives Monday, safe to say they had made a lot already 😂

pls more battles next year without Ferrari messing it up 🥺

Minttu

VIP Member
Love that I’m having a greattttrrtt night min ❤
Sounds like you've found the gin😘 Enjoy the night, and take that handsome fwb of yours to bed tonight, you deserve it ❤

I also love that you call me "min", because in Norwegian that means "mine" 😂❤

• Heart
His family has very messy politics and connections but I'm not sure if he specifically has ever commented? He's from Florida so it wouldn't be a huge surprise, but I'm around the same age and know many people that don't share the same views as family. His best bet would be to distance himself from his family but as we've seen with Kelly common sense isn't always common

EDIT: this newsletter explains a little more background on him and his family https://mailchi.mp/b03e1f413a7e/eng...-hopeful-lose-fans-before-he-gets-on-the-grid
Interesting...happy to give him the benefit of the doubt although his biggest crime, according to this post, might be being devoid of ANY personality at all!

Ems_F55

VIP Member
it just seemed incredibly unfair to me that some people were dancing to the grange hill theme(?!?) when other people got to dance to actual abba!

i love hamza so much though! he has to win.
Oh he’s really good and totally unexpected. I love Will though. Had a major crush on him in his Hollyoaks days & still find him quite cute. Tony is awful but brilliant at the same time. I’m gutted Gio is out so soon. Me, my daughter & mum went to see him in his own show in February. He was amazing & so friggin hot 🥵. My teenage daughter loves him too & thought it was hilarious all us middle aged women being there

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
I AM HERE!

i was watching strictly with my mum so full of rose prosecco right now, will i make it to 11pm, who knows. what did i miss did sharl do anything?!
Not to turn it into a strictly thread but I found the show so weird tonight dancing to the theme tunes 😂

lucha.43

VIP Member
I can't remember exactly what race was my first, but it was somewhere arround 1999-2000 with my dad, and we kept on watching together whenever we could, it was a part of our dad-daughter time, and I'll cherish those moments every step of the way.
I was angry and crying when my dad went to Monaco without me, but I lived in my Ferrari bomber jacket for a long time 😂
As I hit my teenage years I started hanging out with friends more and didn't watch every race, but those weekends I was home I was watching, with or without my dad 😅

Michael is still one of my heroes, and Kimi is probably my forever favorite, Fernando is scary as he's always been, and one of the high points of watching is probably the 2007 season, with the arrival of Lewis AND Seb 😂❤
And as long as I had the weekend off in uni I was watching, now I'm more hooked than ever, and I'm watching everything as long as I can 😅
Haha wow we have almost the same relationship to it!! I love that 🥹

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Alright bitches! 💃

I just think me and Austin aren’t meant to be this year! Fell asleep before FP2 last night and then got home from work this afternoon, fell asleep on the sofa and just woke up! 😂😂 Think this week may have burnt me out a little? 😅

Anyway, I’ve got a second wind now so full steam ahead for qualI! AIDIL, YOU WILL STAY AWAKE.

I’mma go back and try catch up now before a new thread happens 🥴😂
I slept until noon today, and had another powernap after three hours of mostly staring at the mess in my dining room😂
That event last night threw me off, I won't blame it on the two beers I had after 😂

Just sleep as much as you need to, seems like you need it❤

I almost fell asleep right before FP3 started soeh 😅

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLES!

Daily catch up will ensue shortly (thank god you’ve all been quiet) but we HAVE to discuss Pierre’s girlfriend soft launch contract he has with PSG. I know we’re not about the wag life but I am CREASED that he’s launched a girlfriend in the exact same way two years in a row.

GO ON GASLY, GIVE US NOTHING! 👏👏👏
I was about to post this, it really made me laugh when i saw it. Next step is paddock appearance and a picture in the car right ? 😂

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
EVERYTHING CAN BE SAVED MINTTU! Apart from my poor Calathea… The fifth one I’ve managed to kill! 🌚
I bought myself a huge spider plant that already has loads of babies hanging off it! Poor little guy is majorly rootbound though so I’ll be having a repotting sesh tomorrow I think! Thanks lovely, it was just what I needed!
I did find the old house owners plant graveyard a month ago, I was really considering taking the ones on top inside again and nurse them back 😂
I might cut off the one bad part of the one, but the new sapling looks so promising, so I might take my chances on that one and change the soil for it to get some new nutrition 😅

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
This is the gallows humour that I love! Honestly my favourite pastime is saying shocking things in a casual tone of voice and watching people be like :eek:😂
Same 😂 it's the faces of people that makes me laugh, or just how stunned they are, so they can't even answer 😂

• Haha