Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Good morning everyone❤

I was supposed to have a coffee over teams with my colleagues, but when I checked all of their calendars, I realised I'm the only one at work this morning 😂
I was even sleeping in this morning because I needed it, guess I could have slept in for another hour...

Lewis you fucking tease!
View attachment 1661344
I'm 99% sure he saw my outfits post and decided to post this after🥵🤤
well GOOD MORNING 🥵🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 5

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I always watch channel 4... I never give money to Murdoch if possible. The downside is trying to avoid knowing the result before watching the highlights...:cautious:
that’s what i find! their show is on so late in the day that, by that point, i know the results and how things played out. they also miss a few things just from being a highlights show, but i like steve as a presenter (and he’s obvs easy on the eye 😏) and their whole set up is just more enjoyable. i’ll make an effort to watch them instead from now on as sky really really annoyed me today.

Minttu

VIP Member
I didn't mean to lecture you! I could tell from your posts you understand the situation, did not mean to come across as preach-y. It's just a scary place here now.
Did not take it as that, so no worries ❤

For me standing on the outside and looking in it seems like there is so much tension in the US between all kinds of different groups, and that's what scares me the most. It's just ready to burst, and I don't think that will be a pretty sight at all.
Everything is just so polarized in all directions.
And the world being a scary place in general right now, doesn't really help.

I've talked so much about this with one of my Americans who lives here in Norway, she's been living here for almost 30 years. She's actually born in Texas, but all her family lives in Washington, and one of her uncles is a Senator in another state. She also has a degree in international relations, so it's so fun to discuss with her, and we frequently discuss these kind of topics. She just told me she need to go to Seattle soon, but she really doesn't want to go, USA isn't her home anymore, and not the same country she left 30 years ago 😅

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
I’m so sorry about your mum ❤ so lovely that you had that tradition and those memories tied to it though 🥰 my dad does a similar thing now, he watched a few races last year but now watches the first 20 minutes then gets bored and goes off to do other things 😂
My dad hasn't watched a race since I moved out, my guess is that it's just not the same without me 😂

I'm using my evening to laugh at people on tinder, today's best so far is the separated guy who's still best friends with his ex, and they have a princess on the way. They also have a kid from earlier.
Did I mention he also does his own tattoos?
Wow, what a catch🥰😂

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
after Japan, Jnsn is the only reason I regret I can;t watch sky (only hear it), I will have to check some photos after today :)
Jenson, Martin and Ted are the only reason I still watch at this point! And I get all three of them this weekend :love:

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Logan's looks have always reminded me of like a stereotypical high school movie bully, handsome but kind of generic looking (I don't know if that comparison makes sense but just go with it 😂 )
i fully agree!!! he looks like he would play the “cool” jock guy who teases the nerdy heroine in a disney channel original movie.

• Haha

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Maybe we can schedule those Netflix watch parties during the break....DTS, Rush, the Schumi and Senna Docs...not sure how I'll cope with 3 months off. It was bad enough last year but it's an earlier season end because of the stupid World Cup which I can't be excited about because its Qatar!
It's so jarring to think that the world Cup is gonna be in the winter. Like, I'm always used to associating the World Cup and the Euros with the summer and light nights. Yeah, it's gonna be weird watching it with the Christmas tree up.

• Heart

Albrouze

Chatty Member
I'll probably miss the race too, even though it's at a decent time for me (2pm). I did just hear that F1TV has a 30 minute race recap. So I might watch that when we get home.

@Minttu 🎉 for the table and chairs. My husband's job gave him a moving allowance when we moved to the US. I wanted to use it on a holiday. He wanted to use it on furniture & moving expenses. Boo 😂 We furnished our entire apartment from Ikea in one day, but really could have made a better choice for the table & chairs.

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Kmag with new gearbox cause of Antonio's adventure? 😳

I am not sure if I'll watch the whole 90 mins, but I hope TV people will at least show some good behind the scenes shots :ROFLMAO:

• Sad

Blablabla29

VIP Member
That was an interesting press conference, poor Jost😂 if Horner thinks he’s endeared himself by playing the victim he definitely hasn’t, he has to be the biggest hypocrite in the sport. He’s accused Mercedes of cheating for 8 years, was one of the first to accuse Ferrari, insinuated Lewis deliberately wanted to take Max out in Silverstone, and now the shoes on the other foot he’s crying. Unbelievable. I’d have a lot more respect for him if he just held his hands up and said yeah we did go over and we’re dealing with it
I don't know if this is true or not but if it is FIA is the biggest joke (not that i am surprised). It is like it's red bull themselve that will choose what penalty they got. This is absolutely bullshit! 🙄🤬

• Wow
  • Angry

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
ALERT
For @aidil and everyone who needs it, there are gifs of THE arm

Oh fuck Pierre!

I don't know how to put into words how much sexy guys doing that with their arms turns me on. It's like such a massive casual, sneaky teasing thing, and any hint of armpit hair makes it even better for me. Like just want to kiss his biceps and then snuggle my face into his armpit

• Heart

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Hello girls ❤ how are you ? Anyone in sick team with zero energy ? 🤧 Can’t wait for Austin chaos 😍
Yes I’m not feeling great. Started with a headache on Sunday and yesterday. Last night started with a sore throat and today I feel rotten. We’d a child go home yesterday sick and today.

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Oh no feel better soon ❤ I’m starting to get better finally so hopefully you will be okay soon too ☺
Thank you beaut, so glad you're starting to feel better! I've just sat down with a big dinner and Sky Sports, bring it on!

HOLY SHIT JENSON IS BEAUTIFUL TONIGHT.

• Heart

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Yeah honestly I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt with the Nelson stuff (him being family etc, thoufh that definitely doesn’t condone it and she should’ve just stayed quiet) but this really just confirms it all 😬😬

Straight up 5 today 😅
RE Kelly - water always runs to its lowest point and people are who they associate with.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I am so happy for Pato 😁 I would have prefer if Pato drive for the US GP (in front of his hom crowd it would have been could) and Alex for Abu Dhabi but this is still great

Meanwhile Lando keeps expanding his esports teams

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
Yeehaaw! Since I'm leaving for Austin tomorrow, I really wanted y'all to have a look at my outfits for this weekend! My energy will be higher than Dolly Partons hair, and maybe even better than Daniels. (Yes, I will be that annoying one)

Going straight from the farm after a cattle drive on Thursday, so I'm in my wranglers, boots and my trusty ol' carhartt flannel. Don't mind the buckles, I still haven't decided if I should go for living out my full Texas pride, or really dress up and feel pretty. Puttin' my money in mah buckles and all that.
No hat today, left it in my truck. Wouldn't want someone to sign it or anything.
View attachment 1660132

Moving on to Friday, feeling a little more dressed up today, brought my good lookin' black hat, I have a riding lesson with Lewis after everything 😏
Also feeling a little frisky today with my shorter shorts, spaghetti straps, but I've brought with me a tee and a chunkier jacket if I'm getting cold. Still gonna outride Lewis later on, with this outfit on.
View attachment 1660191
Saturday, and time to actually find some of my dresses, done with my part of chores on the farm this week, so I'm letting someone else do what needs to be done while I drink beer and play dress up. Going for a more modest look with a long dress, but reusing my boots from earlier, decided to go with a light colored hat from my collection and dazzle it all with one of these nice belts.
My collection of hats and boots are endless, by the way.
View attachment 1660201

Sunday and funday, Lewis was so annoyed at me beating him at a barrel race last night, I was drunk on beer and high on life, he decided he wanted to win this race today (hey, I'm not driving so he has a chance).
He wins the race, and I have a dress with easy access on today, so let's just say we celebrate with a quickie and the rest is done after he leaves the briefing.
View attachment 1660207

I think that was all, sorry for the long post everyone, but I wanted you to get some of the feelings I've been putting into these outfits 😂 And I really need to find those shoes in my last outfit, they just scream Minttu! 😂
YES YES YES MIN 😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Heart

lucha.43

VIP Member
I’m very angry but Horner is a baseball cap is absolutely sending me. He looks so jarringly different

• Haha