Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
wonderful idea with writing, I think getting ideas or thoughts out of your system and putting them on paper is a great thing. it both can help sort things out in your head or relive them and also you never know what great thing will be created by this. Also your plan for a book about your growing up ❤❤❤ *hugs* From how you write about your Mom I can feel she was lovely and her love for you and your love for her lives forever. ❤❤
I've been writing on and off for the last 15 years or so to get things out of my system, and I really love it as a form of therapy, even when it's not about that exact thing.

I ended up writing on one of my cowboy-novels today 😂 This shit is never seeing the light of day, but it's really a fun way to pass some time writing it 😂 I've only written 80 000 words, but will probably get over 81 000 before I go to bed today😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I listen to his podcast. Recently, he or his co-host said that they would be really mad if it turned out that RB had exceeded the cap after watching people lose their jobs due to budgetary (?) reasons.
Yeah, looking forward to what they have to say about it all...it's easy to forget that people have paid the price for the budget cap. It must be galling to see friends and ex colleagues have to leave and then see it allegedly went towards allegedly paying for posh sandwiches and vol au vents 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Yes to all of this. Always feels like the girls are getting sloppy seconds. And the thing is, it doesn’t even help them getting a F3/F2 seat either. I just feel sad for all these women pouring their hearts into this with all their effort being worth nothing because, truth is, the majority of people still don’t want females in motorsport.
I feel like there needs to be a clause in W Series that the championship winner must be able to get an F3 seat.

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Scrolling through Twitter & well there pops up Toto. Sorry Christian, Toto beats you every time. I secretly think Geri aka the white witch is jealous of our Susie 🤣 (new profile pic….Carlos you’ll be back when we get some shirtless content 🤣)
1666466166505.png

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
lewis’ fond bemusement of george is adorable 🤣

I love Lewis, he is sometimes so unintentionally hilarious - I find it hilarious that a guy who owned a plane for himself and is wearing his own merch in this actual video is amazed by George having his own bowling shoes (what I actually find very rational, if I was bowling often I'd totally have my own shoes to avoid common ones 😆😆😆

This is adorable.

Fucking love Lewis, and George. Both so different, and my love for them both is very different. But god, they are amazing.
their dynamic is amazing, I think it works because of the age difference and because they are in different stages of their careers, so their differences do not cause clashes. I love them both too, in different ways, but both, cuties.

• Heart
  • Haha

horseyalbon

Absolutely screaming at Pierre and Esteban with their girlfriends at Ballon d’Or
I don’t even know why but I’ve been freaking out so much over this, they all look so hot it’s not even funny
Also I’m living for Pierre and Estie being besties (for a hot second)

• Heart
  • Haha

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Carlos looking fine today. Now there’s a man who knows how to dress. Take note Charles 🤣

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Morning ladies and Stephen! 😍

I’m so behind on everything and going to fully catch up when I get home this afternoon but hope you all have a wonderful day! 😁

I finally feel a bit better today so here’s some Pierre arm action to celebrate 😂

View attachment 1646907
Hi!
mate, this is a good picture 😆😆 damn

RIGHT! No need to feel alone Sir, girls (and Stephen) are here for you. Whatever you need just let us know, nothing is too much 🤣
FACTS

I love sensitive Lewis, I wanna hug him 🥰🥰🥰

I discovered there is Ferrari vid from Suzuka weekend, I swear Carlos is my spirit coffee animal, another vid where he is getting coffee, I have similar face when I get one LOL
also I saw Williams clip for the first time in months, damn Latifi is very enjoyable there (Alex too but this is kind of obvs) now I kind of feel for him that his personality had no opportunity to shine more, he seems like a lovely lad, I wish him well

Last edited:
  • Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
The FIA have no shame. It's embarrassing.

F1 has never got over Charlie Whiting dying. And the FIA are just getting worse with their stewarding, rule changes, shambolic everything.

F1 needs to breakaway, get Seb and George to sit down and rewrite the rulebook, they both know the current one. And then let Seb be in charge of F1 race direction, stewarding etc.
it’s incredible that they’ve needed three (i think) people to replace charlie and they STILL can’t maintain the level of order that he did.

god i would love for seb to be race director. i wonder if he ever would - he loves the sport but is obviously increasingly annoyed by how it’s run, but he would be excellent and commands a level of respect that’s needed. as it is, it’s not working and is dangerous.

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Good evening everyone!
I'm having a real good cleanup day, ish. Trying to at least. Since I got my chairs yesterday, my plan for today was to get rid of the mess in my dining room. I've done about 25 %, had a nap, then I put up my kitchen table, and now I'm just relaxing again.
And I don't even have a light in my dining room, so it's getting harder and harder to see what I'm doing 😂

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
i wish they interacted more (in public at least, i didn’t appreciate the brief streaming era when we had it) - the hi alex, hi alex, HI ALEX is what i imagine hanging out with sharl is like in general 🥹

I’ve spent all day throwing up and this was just what I needed to put a smile on my face 🥹

• Heart
  • Sad

horseyalbon

I CANT BELIEVE PIERRE IS GETTING A PENALTY

Truly no remorse. I get he was speeding but how many times have drivers evaded penalties for stuff in much different circumstances?

• Angry

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Oh this is quite embarrasing for giovinazzi 😬
Gêne Haas will be disappointed to see that Mick is not the only one causing damages...

• Wow