Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
also just wanna say that i really love pierre’s sweater, it looks cosy af. sentiment of tweet also valid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Watching the replay now because I’m a masochist… They’ve cut out the tractor incident?!?
They didn't show it live i think. We only realised because Pierre was angry and someone posted the screenshot of his onboard on twitter

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reason 214 to not go on social media today 🙄

View attachment 1637490
There's always some prick on social media to spoil your day. Having only come back to watching last year after a few years of not being bothered, it's quite shocking how people feel they can say this shit. They definitely weren't watching when accidents and deaths were all too common. As someone who watched Sennas crash live as a kid, it's fucking horrible to see and to wish that for someone so glibly is horrific to me.

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
Happy new thread! 😍 I am still complete Sharl-style confusion and just want to watch a damn replay.

I can’t imagine how scary this must’ve been for him! 😭 Sky are still continuing the “Pierre needs to take responsibility” propaganda.
I’m so glad i don't have sky because my blood is boiling 😡 thankfully drivers are behind Pierre

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Totally agree with your comments about Kelly @HaloGirl and @e456. The sweeping under the carpet of the racism is just 🤮🤢. But then the same goes with Max and his actions which are just swept away with oh he’s a good driver and Eve thing that Jos did which yes as shitty as a parent as Jos is it’s not an excuse. I’ll see myself out now!
i should clarify that nothing i’ve said about jos as a parent was intended to sweep over the racism and the people he surrounds himself with now. i only bring it up as part of wider feelings on max’s personality, not to excuse anything. i’m sorry if it ever came across as such 💙

• Heart

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Pierre has to be the most unimaginative guy when it comes to dates. I’m sad we don’t have Iona and her Tattle playlist anymore because this has Déjà Vu by Olivia Rodrigo written all over it 😂
Reminds me of the time my friend and I were in our local pub, saw this guy on a date. Two weeks later we were back in the pub, same guy is there on a date with a different girl 😂

• Haha

lucha.43

VIP Member
Hellooo ladies and Stephen!!

Catching up after a hell of a week, it seems everyone else is in the same boat. Sending you all love and hugs 🤗❤ so glad I’m off tomorrow, I’ll barely get through today.

Happy we had a break last weekend but very ready for content today and and race weekend:cool:

• Heart

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Ended up having a drink after work (or five) and now I'm semi drunk and on the bus home. In the rain. Such a glamorous life 🤣 where is my very rich driver boyfriend to pick me up in these times of need??
Of course the bus is taunting me... Toto, is that really you? 🤣🤣
20221013_202523.jpg

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Good morning everyone🥰
Hope your day is as beautiful as you all are❤

I'm at work, but functioning on 40% ish today, fever is still here, so I'm packing myself in an old grandmaknitted jacket while trying to do something 😅
Only reason I'm not just stuck at home today is that I'm having an appointment to a naprapath later today to get this old body of mine beaten up 😂 I'll be happy if I'm even able to get out of bed tomorrow 😂

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
Oh outfits part is my favorite 😍😍 here is mine . I saw weather and oh boy it will be hot weekend .
Friday
1A865C0A-BDFF-4403-9CDF-AB8E583FF3CA.jpeg

Saturday
D2079FF8-53E2-489C-92E5-58B2D6B71300.jpeg

Sunday
E0588FFC-5342-471D-89C2-67FF48F008B3.jpeg

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Palate cleanser from all the negative vibes...
Although Alonso is me this morning getting fed up waiting...
i love that mick spent the delay doing a little tour of the other garages 🤣 fernando is a hard mood in this too.

@Blablabla29 - your feelings are absolutely valid, i don’t know if i can fully disengage because gosh darn it i’m attached to these boys and their cars but it’s so disheartening. i saw some people making comments like lol he should try racing in the 70s about pierre and like, they were losing at least one driver a season then. why do people WANT the sport to be dangerous? it’s not the hunger games! also do people not realise how fast pierre was going? it’s not like he can see the lorry and come to a gentle gradual stop or slowdown. it makes me so mad and i know i’m going to be mad with the budget cap tomorrow too.

hearing some of the bosses (mattia and toto definitely) sound very despondent also makes me pause, i don’t want it to become the christian horner show but sometimes it is. and i liked red bull so much when seb was there but their trajectory is so strange. plucky heroes to villains in ten years.

• Heart

e456

his post about VB was absolutely huge imo. you so rarely see him being just openly affectionate like “he is the best teammate i’ve ever had” 🥺 i think VB had no expectations of him and is obviously just an incredibly chilled dude, and for lewis that was probably a big deal. i feel like he’s openly like that with seb though, and i enjoy his dynamic with a lot of the younger drivers now, he’s spoken a lot about how no one was there for him in their position so he tries to be there for them.

i know we talked about nico before but it still makes me sad. that was obviously a deep running friendship that meant a lot to both of them and nico decided the wdc was worth more and became a petty manipulative bond villain who eventually retired to a lair. i can’t imagine the betrayal of that, especially to someone who doesn’t seem to make super close friendships with other drivers.

he can’t do right for doing wrong in all honesty, and keeping yourself aloof can be a form of self preservation. it obviously works for him and he’s definitely settled into a kind of inner peacefulness now.
It’s funny because him and Valtteri are seemingly polar opposites and I didn’t think they ever really interacted much but I guess over time their bond just strengthened. Last year especially, VB was really supportive of Lewis and I think Merc generally were a much tighter unit, because they felt like they were fighting against everyone. I even remember when Lewis got disqualified in Brazil, they were talking tactics together to make sure Valtteri took pole from Max.
In the interview he did recently with Naomi he said he’s the happiest he’s ever been and I do feel like it shows tbh, despite everything that’s happened this year he seems always upbeat. Just incredible mental strength

• Heart

horseyalbon

Yeah, I think there really needs to be some discussion about the FIA in general. There are just too many inconsistencies and mad decisions now. Basically Seb should just take their place single handedly. Would be much fairer and no one would kick off too much because they actually respect him.
Today was absolute madness. Just fuck up after fuck up and not taken responsibility for a single one of them.
Still raging mad at Sky. What they did today was so disgraceful.

A bit sad that the championship thing has taken precedence over the safety concerns though.

aidil

VIP Member
After all the videos of drivers in clubs this weekend, I just have to get it off my chest that RICH PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PARTY. I literally can’t think of anything worse than being in one of those sterile shiny clubs, shitty elevator house music playing, on some bizarre VIP PODIUM looking down at the plebs while they photograph you mincing about with your overpriced drinks. And they always look like they’re having a miserable time - apart from Max who is clearly from the Aidil school of drinking when it comes to attempting to make those places enjoyable 🥴

And poor Sharl not only needs to be saved from his team, but from the Monte Carlo life too 😂 That boy is CHECKING OUT every time the DJ calls his name. Someone tell him Monaco won’t revoke his citizenship if he prefers to spend his weekend hiking or having a few beers around a campfire Daniel/Valtteri style.

Pear really does have a new girlfriend formula that works for him doesn’t he?

• Lake Como trip ✅
• Spend time in Milan ✅
• Paris trip ✅
• PSG game ✅

Next up:

• paddock appearance
• photo in the car
• trip to the states in off season

Rinse and repeat.

• Haha