Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I just start watching the first episode of dts and 5 minutes in we already have :
- Checo: "ah i see you want drama"
And
- interviewer: "we like to think it is a documentary..."
Toto: "it's not a documentary. This is closer to Top Gun than a documentary"

💀💀

They are not even trying to hide it 😂
god i wish it was like top gun.

get them all to go and play homoerotic topless volleyball on a beach asap please.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

LaBlonde

VIP Member
20 minutes into the Ferrari episode and my BP has already shot up. WHY THE FUCK DID THEY NOT PIT UNDER THE SAFETY CAR AT MIAMI? I’d almost forgotten how angry this made me at the time. And now it’s going to be Monaco and I’m really going to lose my mind then 😠
i truly do not want to relive this, i’d already successfully repressed the memory 😭

B5081E3C-E557-42DA-AEFA-918D3068E230.jpeg

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
He has returned 😎 And he always knew he would! 🙄

I’m still in bed and working up the courage to start DTS, I can’t face it cos last season was so depressing on so many levels 🤣 I am beyond jealous of your Nespresso machine!
I really hope you've started now, because I laughed so hard during the first minutes of it 😂😂
---
Oh my god, we have the Squids back 🤩 Lu's voice is so amazing, just like the rest of her 🥵
10/10 would BANG!

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member

I decided to be tight and hang on for a NowTV offer so I’ll be following updates on here and live feeds 😅 Ted’s Notebook is on YouTube as usual tonight so us cheapskates have something to watch 🥹

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
I just bought myself some Ferrari red nails to put on for my time off from tomorrow 😍

• Heart

flaviosfave

Have I watched any of testing? No. Have I watched any of DTS yet? No. Did my jaw just drop and did I audibly laugh on the bus to work at this? Yes.
I love this man.

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
“This year I will eat many good things!”

Well anything is an improvement on TOMATO SOUP, Max.

Just seen a video of Carlos on track. Bladdddy hell the porpoising! He’s bouncing more than a lowrider in a Snoop Dogg video.

• Haha
  • Wow

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Well at least one benefit of having to be up at stupid o'clock to go to the office is that I can at least follow along on social media with the start of testing on parts of my commute (not the underground ones alas 😅).

The sewist part of me approves of the quilted jacket Sir Lewis has chosen here 😅 I do really want to make one at some point but, it's a lot of sewing if you have to quilt all the fabric and then make a whole jacket too!

Oh no, first red flag and its lil Felipe who's stopped 😪

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
OMG THE LOGO 🤩

honestly, this hoodie is a masterpiece so it is a worthy trade 🤣
I really think I should make one to have at Spa, maybe that will be my "FUCK ME LEWIS" sign 😂 I think I'll go for a purple one, and maybe this one too, but with a Ferrali/Fellali X Minttu type of collab 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
it feels like calm before storm, I really have high hopes for the weekend

nice pic that you took there @StephenTJackson
a805c08758691632ef69bb14f291b5952842a2bd.jpg

btw, you must be willing to forgive a little bit of Fernando content from time to time if a post mentioning him will be followed by Lando/Pato picture, right? 😘😘🤣
(until Lewis posts nudes, than other pictures will stop existing forever and we will have a separate thread just for them)

like that
23aba87d16378de083a33c8ea5e731657a91b757.jpg
252fb1f8eea77a7ad69ee0e684bc7928bbebdf54.jpg

---
MINTTU'S LONDON FASHION WEEK SHOW CONFIRMED

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
I would like to give a massive heads up to everyone that is back but so damn busy atm that I’ll probs be popping in and out every so often…
Despite everything that went on, I have missed the chaos of this lil part of the internet and cannot wait for the return of the season and some Tattle laughter 🫶
I'm expecting updates on the playlist during the season, that's all 😘 and for you to join a Tattle after dark session or two❤ Those are mandatory 😂

Great to have you back when you feel up fir it❤

• Heart
  • Haha
LewLew looks moody here, what happened Lewis :LOL:

oh, he must have heard about the Alonso train here

(but really, I looked at some recent pictures and I had some feelings, I am here for the El Plan drama&spice. Lewis will understand, he knows that I'd choose him in a heartbeat anyway, so I will not feel guilty about Ferni. :LOL::LOL:)
Join us...it's our dirty, dirty little secret. Alonso anonymous awaits 🤣

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
This reminds me of a really dull infection control course I once got sent on. Someone get me an espresso.

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I ate my Pastry yesterday, all. I have left now is Pepsi max or wine, wine could lead to some decent DMs.

"Do you want to continue that porpoising in your room, Charles? I'll do the bouncing"
Is just one of many I've thought of the last hour 😂
🤣🤣🤣

177E8BC1-570A-4B70-A69B-332957AC1318.jpeg

• Haha