Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
Ughhhh can’t believe I missed another watch along because of work 😭😭
And it was the last one before the season starts too 😭
Are you free next week for some Drive to survive? ❤ If so, I'd be honored to have a watchalong with you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11

aidil

VIP Member
I stopped watching the live but they even chose Zidane as an ambassador?!? They really are playing that "french pride" card all the way 😂😂 (he is one of the biggest sport legends here)

Wahey the king of headbutts! 🇮🇹

I genuinely worry about Pierre this season...I get massive 2nd driver vibes from this whole thing, which is fine if you can accept being 3nd driver....
Same mate. He looked so uncomfortable and… small! Not just in stature! I know Este obviously has more confidence when he’s been there longer but c’mon Pierre, you’re an F1 driver! He should be able to fake it till he makes it. He looked like such a second driver 😫

I worry because underneath the bravado he puts on, he’s actually not got that killer instinct and confidence that some of the other drivers have. He’s sensitive and he gets in his head when he’s struggling and then makes stupid mistakes. You only have to look at the RB stint and the second half of last season to demonstrate that 🤦‍♀️ If he fucks this up I don’t think there’s any coming back from it, he’ll never get over it.

Also without sounding mean, his life is pretty kushty right now and what is it that the Red Flag guys always say - you’re a shit driver when you have too much to live for 💀 This is why I hope Sharl remains a single sad boi this year.

looooool the smile Pierre does when it cuts to him like 😬😬😬😬😬 Man is incapable of hiding his emotions!

Last edited:
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Alright beauts! Hope you’ve all had a lovely Monday 🥹 I’m counting down the days till Wednesday night! I’ve booked the rest of the week off after that so I can enjoy testing and DTS 🤓 I’ve also just cut my fringe again after watching Brad Mondo all night 🥴

Catching up!
  • My Pierre ick is still here, not helped by that horrendous video of him ✨ViBiNg✨ with Este glaring at him. WHY HAS HE DONE THIS TO ME? It’s so weird but as each day goes by, I feel like he’s less of a good fit for Alpine 😫 I hope I’m wrong! I’m glad you’re feeling the same @Princess of Scots! I feel less mean now 🫢
  • Yuki’s little asymmetrical jumpsuit moment is UNREAL 🤌
  • Belated happy birthday @90sgirl! Hope you had an amazing day! 💕
  • I can’t even comment on the FIA political speech gag rn because I’ll lose my rag 😤
  • BUT can we discuss the fact that the whole Russian drivers not being allowed to drive is a POLITICAL STATEMENT? One rule for the FIA and another for drivers then.
Again… what is this?!

So excited to spend another season with you guys! So happy we’ve managed to keep this place ticking over during off season 🥹
The second I saw Pierre's clip with "the dance" I thought I know what your reaction will be :LOL:

I am now catching up a little after today cause I can't sleep (but I really should) - omg, poor Lance! I wonder what happened (the mystery of it suggests to me something unwise was being done or tried while this happened) I hope he will be fine soon!

• Haha

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
I would like to give a massive heads up to everyone that is back but so damn busy atm that I’ll probs be popping in and out every so often…
Despite everything that went on, I have missed the chaos of this lil part of the internet and cannot wait for the return of the season and some Tattle laughter 🫶
Welcome back!

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
i still can’t work out if the ferrari dimple is:

a) a deliberate design feature
b) a flaw because, let’s be real, it’s ferrari
c) a homage to the beautiful face of their best boy

having seen it in slow mo a few times now it genuinely looks like a fault to me, as much as i appreciate it 🤣

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Look at him being out there sending hearts and wishing Lance a speedy recovery...
"Your teammate is your biggest rival"

Screenshot_20230220-173813_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
As if DTS wasn't already a big bag of shite, that makes it even worse if true.
The only season I watched was last season tbh . Apparently there's no KMag pole, no George win and no Seb retiring in this one. Their editorial choices are....odd. Looking forward to seeing the BTS stuff though.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Whilst perusing pintrest looking for hot f1 driver photos for *ahem* research purposes....I somehow ended up on this reddit thread. @StephenTJackson is this your work? Either way...this edit is perfect.
View attachment 1981489
It isn't my work. But whoever did it, I appreciate it. That is the very important part of the picture. That neck and chest hair and chain, got me feeling feral for his baguette.

• Haha
  • Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
I am absolutely howling at the Ferrari spelling 🤣 I feel like you should fit HAPPY RAWE CEEK on there too in the true spirit of Ferrari Ferrali 💀
No worries, there's lots of room for more text, I just wrote down the first few things that came to mind 😂

FELLALI is actually the right spelling, but I prefer the Ferrali spelling now 😂
---
Updated version of the hoodie

Screenshot_20230222-191545_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart