Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Lewis is looking good….Fernie looks like he is regretting his life choices
Isn't this the story of Fernando's life? Leaving a team that has good results to a team with a lot of potential but where he never succeed. And everytime he leaves a team they start doing better 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Minttu

VIP Member
I was so hyped for it! All day being car anoraks and then all night getting hammered and being around sexy Spanish men! It would’ve been the perfect weekend 😫 We will get our chaotic trip eventually!

He’s never going to live this down is he? 💀 That and the Butcher of Bahrain 💇
---
FFS I AM GONE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Handsome Spanish men 🤤 (not including Fernando..) and the alcohol, how would we get out rental to the track every day? 😂

I could totally imagine a Tattle get together in a pub or a race 😂 The chaos!!
---
Omg, yess! 🥵 Finally!

• Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
Well after the edit they gave him last year of having him as the villain, I don’t blame him. I doubt they’ll have moved the villain narrative on to anyone else this year.
---

It can’t be that minor if he’s having to miss testing. I love how they phrase things. Even if fernando did the first two days he could be driving Saturday if it’s just cuts and grazes etc. wonder what he’s done to himself.
Apparently he’s in a cast 😬

Just seen in twitter a transcript of the Haas episode of DTS and I’m fuming 😡 apparently they even had a seat fit for Giovinazzi after the Azerbaijan GP!

• Wow

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Ahhh, you're going to TRNSMT?

I missed out on the tickets when they played Glasgow last month so I'm tempted to try get TRNSMT tickets.

I saw them about 6 years ago when Matty was a right junkie.
I am very not with the times in terms of music tastes because my music knowledge peaked in the mid 90s/early noughties when I was a teenager, so I only occasionally find out about new music if I hear something on a TV show or let Spotify run riot with a playlist I didn't make.

Anyhoo, I first heard about the 1975 from seeing folk posting about the singer making out with fans at gigs (which makes me feel a bit 🤢) and then a song came on that I was all wow, this is a wonderful 80s vibe bop, who is this and it was them and I felt dirty for liking it 😅 The fact that his mum is Denise Welch is also just amusing 😅

• Heart
  • Haha

Ems_F55

VIP Member

Belated happy birthday @90sgirl

What time is the watch along? 7pm GMT? I will try & watch along although I may be late.

Agreed on isa’s dress. It did nothing for her. Bianca’s outfit was beautiful as was Reyes. Did they not have any bridesmaids or do they not do that in Spain? Carlos was 🥵.

So tradition here is whoever catches the brides bouquet is next to be married. Ana giving Isa her bouquet. Will they be next?? Also how good did Papa Sainz look?

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
guys a terrible development:

one of us is going to have to take him on several candlelight dinners and teach him to like wine. i think it’s best that i do it. i know, i know, don’t try and talk me out of it. i’m very selfless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Is it the first documented Alpine eye contact

I caught up a little, looks like I can catch some testing tomorrow, but not too much, Friday will be a bit better, but I feel that of course the best parts will happen while I won't be watching :LOL:

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Well, if you're all gonna be lusting after Alonso I'm gonna stop writing it, or not let you all have copies.

I just don't like Fernando. Bad attitude in 2007, I've not got over it. 😆
stephen no! 😧 i wanted multiple signed copies!

i mean, that’s fair. he crossed the line multiple times in multiple ways, i am just incredibly messy and love drama and i feel the grid would be a slightly duller place without him 🤣 but fully agree that some of his behaviour, in particular towards lewis, was completely out of order. fernando only looks out for fernando really, and i don’t think that has or ever will change!

• Heart
  • Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
Good morning!
I just tuned in to have a glimpse at cars moving, it felt like yesterday was the last 2022 race, and at the same time as if years have passed since than.:ROFLMAO:
I have no idea what happened so far and can stay only for like 15 minutes to watch, but IT'S GOOD TO SEE IT ALL AGAIN.

Lewis checking stuff:ROFLMAO:
58a0aa9974c50002e2a0d991c12f556117beebeb.jpg

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Jost Capito is all of us : "It was great sitting back, watching the drama. I think, for me, it was very entertaining" 😂😂

Binotto speaking italian in the interviews is really annoying me. Why is he the only one not speaking english ? 🙄

• Haha