Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
First paddock pic of 2023 😁 Friday can't come fast enough 😂

Stewardle 245 4/6

🟥🟥⬇⬆⬇⬆
🟥🟥⬆⬇⬆⬇
🟥🟥⬆⬇⬆⬇
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This is so creepy wtf ? If i ever go to an f1 exhibit i want to see the cars of the different eras of f1. Not the car in which someone almost die...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I can't believe some people complain that testing is boring... Of course it will be boring, they are collecting data not doing a race for 8h a day during 3 days 🙄🙄 Just don't watch it if you don't like it and just turn up for the races. People are never happy. No TV coverage of testing: People are crying because they want to see it
TV coverage of the whole 3 days: bou-hou it is SO boooooooring 🙄

And please please, don't add something in it just for "entertainment". 3 days of testing is already not much so we don't need to turn this in a circus show.

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Wahey the king of headbutts! 🇮🇹

Same mate. He looked so uncomfortable and… small! Not just in stature! I know Este obviously has more confidence when he’s been there longer but c’mon Pierre, you’re an F1 driver! He should be able to fake it till he makes it. He looked like such a second driver 😫

I worry because underneath the bravado he puts on, he’s actually not got that killer instinct and confidence that some of the other drivers have. He’s sensitive and he gets in his head when he’s struggling and then makes stupid mistakes. You only have to look at the RB stint and the second half of last season to demonstrate that 🤦‍♀️ If he fucks this up I don’t think there’s any coming back from it, he’ll never get over it.

Also without sounding mean, his life is pretty kushty right now and what is it that the Red Flag guys always say - you’re a shit driver when you have too much to live for 💀 This is why I hope Sharl remains a single sad boi this year.

looooool the smile Pierre does when it cuts to him like 😬😬😬😬😬 Man is incapable of hiding his emotions!

I don't know what you are talking about 🙈😂

But i agree with you about Pierre. I feel like he will have a lot of pressure this year, maybe not by Alpine but by the medias and himself to prove that what happened in Red Bull was just an accident and that he is good enough to drive for a better team than Alpha Tauri (and i definitely think he is). We will see how it goes when the season starts.

• Haha

lucha.43

VIP Member
Okay I know this isn’t a wag thread and she’s technically not a wag anymore
BUT Luisa is the hottest person on earth (apart from Charles)

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
A whole video of Lando roasting DTS, interesting 😂😂

Will: Love is off between these two (Lando & Carlos)
Lando: You should see us behind closed doors 😒

Screenshot_20230220_174512_Twitter.jpg

• Haha

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Pierre is getting a taste of what it was like for Yuki the past two seasons now he has to stand next to Estie Bestie on camera/in photos and be the short one 😆 Every photo I've seen pop up of them today my brain has just gone 'lol, look at tiny baguette!'

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Can’t remember if this has been posted yet but testing times for this week on Sky F1. I’m going to sit at home watching it and crying because I could’ve been there with @Minttu and Imola if it had stayed in Barcelona 😭

View attachment 1976661
Don't you even mention it! It would've been the perfect weekend getaway for me (and reward for all the work), especially since its my last weekend without anything happening for a month 🙃😂
But at least it made me get my finger out and book tickets to Spa, so something good came out of it! 🥳
I'm still sad it isn't in Barcelona, I almost had it all planned out too😂 (Hi I'm Minttu, I'll be your travel guide, if we have time we will be doing some sightseeing😂 I will probably put us in some stupid situations, but nothing I cant talk my way out of with some carefully chosen Spanish swearwords😂)

• Heart

lucha.43

VIP Member
We made it through the off season 🥹 couldn’t have done it without you lovely lot. Can’t believe we did it!!

Woke up at 8 and have been following in twitch, no idea what’s going on :ROFLMAO: working at home until 11 so hopefully I’ll figure out what’s happening before I leave 😅

• Heart

landooooo

VIP Member
Suit content is what we need first thing on a Monday morning.

I know it was mentioned before but has anyone found a better (cheaper!)way to watch this year? Sky on NowTV is £33 a month??? I have been looking at vpn and F1TV, has anyone in the UK tried this?

* I know I will ultimately succumb to Sky (mainly for king Brundle but I have promised Mr Landoooo I will try!

Minttu

VIP Member
NAME YOUR PRICE AND TAKE ALL MY MONEY.
£500 a piece 😂

and they wont let me print it with Ferrari on the back😂
I'm actually cconsideringmaking one for myself to have this summer 😂 (the production cost is "only" £50 for one)

---
I’LL TAKE 16
With your purchase, you have now earned one free hoodie😂
---
MINTTU'S LONDON FASHION WEEK SHOW CONFIRMED
There might me more of them coming, I just need to have the time to make them 😂
---
The text on the back of the hoodie has now been changed to "FERRALI" as a tribute to the little guy on Norwegian TV who pronounced it like that.

And then I realised it is also fitting for us, seeing as we use the word Feral here alot 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Well I have enjoyed catching up on today's testing action via all your posting here 😅 Plus my parents were sharing the stuff about the Ferrari dimple on the family WhatsApp.

I guess we will see what happens over the next few days....only for it all to turn on its head come next weekend in the grand tradition of F1 testing 😅

• Heart
  • Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
FUCK SAKE 🤣🤣 some of these boys are so bloody boring. Give us something!!

Ferni would be like, yeah my favourite song is Simply the Best by Tina Turner 🤣
🤣🤣🤣

simply the best - tina turner
me! - taylor swift
fernando - abba
i am a god - kanye west

etc etc

• Haha
COME ON BOYS! We have to do better this year 🥲 Nyck looks the PART! 🤌

Why do I feel that most of us are going to have a painful season????
Although according to Crofty, Adrian Newey thinks Ferrari, Merc and Aston Martin are Redbulls main rivals this year.
I'll believe it when I see it tho.

• Haha