Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marjan

Chatty Member
Fellow F1 fanatics my weekend has started and I’m sat watching DTS with an espresso martini and let me just say Guenther is an absolute SAVAGE in ep1

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Guys, are we doing a watchalong today, Silverstone 22?
I can't join you tonight 🙁 My favorite rugby team is playing.

Here are the penalties that can be given to drivers that will break the new talking rule. Most of them are sporting penalties this is such a joke 🙄. A driver can have his quali lap deleted just because he talks about a subject the FIA doesn't approved? This is absolutely ridiculous and really unfair. Like you can ruined someone race and have a 10s penalty but you can have a stop and go penalty just because you have rainbow colors on your helmet!?! 🤬🤬
I can already imagine the drama that this rule will bring and how people will scream that the FIA is just trying to manipulate the championship...

Screenshot_20230219_154723_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

aidil

VIP Member
So what we’re learning is that we must keep Pierre within 100m of a race car at all times to retain his magical aidil charming powers 🤔

PIERRE?!?!!! he has RETURNED?! someone apparently painted those fireproofs onto him?!!

guys i am so happy that our boys and their vroom vroom cars are back 🥹🥹🥹
THE ABS?! Man knows what he’s doing and knew he had to get me back 🫡

• Haha
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I am watching the replay of the end of the afternoon session and you can't imagine how happy i am to just hear the cars going neeeeeooooooom after so long 😅

• Heart
  • Haha

lozzzzzzy

Did anyone see that news about Alpha Tauri needing to either move to England or sell the team because they aren't profitable enough? I think thats what the article said (it was in German so I'm just summarizing a translation) It said three potential buyers were Hitech, Andretti, or the owner of the Mumbai falcons racing team

• Wow

OOps2022

VIP Member
hey, I hope you had a great Monday!
I am absolutely exhausted and still doing sth for work for tomorrow, so no time to catch up, but I just checked Lewis (to see how close are we to getting shirtless pics)
and damn
so.many.layers.
SIR, ARE YOU COLD?

c86e42fe6f43bc8497b19e1e7eb321264fa5bbec.jpg
21a4239e73ea277fe6601876a23b2c67ebcca754.jpg

his little face so pretty :love::love::love:

• Heart
I’m sorry but this height difference will be making me laugh all season 😂 how do you think he feels having gone from being the tallest AT to the smallest at Alpine?
I genuinely worry about Pierre this season...I get massive 2nd driver vibes from this whole thing, which is fine if you can accept being 3nd driver....

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Dark Pato era incoming ? 🥵

Ngl i kind of forgot he drove in f1 🙈

Stewardle 244 4/6

🟥🟥⬆🟩⬆⬇
🟥🟥⬆⬇⬇🟩
🟥🟩⬆⬆⬇🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can you see the baguette war coming in the next season of DTS ?? 😂 But Netflix, please, just leave Pierre alone. Thank you 😘😘

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
poor george man 🤣 i love how charles rocks up like wwwwhhhaaattt iiisss thhhiiiiss like george somehow built the car himself 🤣

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Honestly, I hated myself when I first started having these thoughts but...it's like a naughty, guilty pleasure 🤣. After last season being a snoozefest for the most part, now that my beloved Seb has left (and never went back to his villain era best self), Lewis is eternally #grateful and everyone else looks nice but does nothing of note....in Alonso I trust!
He. Will. Bring. Excitement.
As for Lance...one photo hydrated me but other than that....meh.
It's a slippery slope jellybeans but I'm standing strong with Stephen.

• Haha
  • Heart

miss_americana

Chatty Member
Awww I love Kmag he comes across very very well in the new series of DTS. I think it’s because you see him with his daughter, a side you don’t usually see with any drivers. He seems like a genuine nice guy x
I saw some clips in the trailer of him with his family. If they are giving him some screen time I’m glad. When the first season of DTS was focussed on Haas I warmed to him. His daughter was also born premature like mine so I’ll always have a soft spot for him ❤.
I didn’t watch last season because of the manufactured drama and I don’t think I’m going to bother with this season either. I’ll see what you guys have to say and I’ve already seen some bits on Twitter which is enough for me!
---
1F24BBD3-D3BF-42EC-8F21-9D37C51948F7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
I have now loaded up on a little over 5 litres of wine for testing, so I can celebrate the good results and drown my sorrows 😂💃

• Heart
  • Haha

aidil

VIP Member
Who needs medicine when you can have copious amounts of useless f1 knowledge? Is it even a question :rolleyes:
I know right! She should be more like me and swerve revision to psychoanalyse rich men who don’t know I exist 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha