Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
The outfits meh but she ALWAYS looks so uncomfortable in everything she wears. That hunched pose she does is really awkward
I know!

Come on Isa, shoulders back and boobs forward. Give us confidence! If I was riding Carlos' flag pole on the regular, I'd be walking around like I was 10ft tall 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mick looking good in black! I did feel sorry for him sitting in the garages...must be hard not getting to try out the car. And he hasn't even got Seb there 💔.
But hey, maybe this is the start of Dark Mick era...

• Heart
Nope! You can all go away, off to a new thread just for Alonso appreciation if that is what you are all really wanting to do.

I will not, I refuse, to be a part of this Fenando Appreciation. Nope! Not happening! No! Never!
🤣 Ah this was me last year...and now, well, he's one of the few drivers who have a personality. I can't help myself. It's taken a LONG time but I finally turned!

• Haha

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Love to see Ferni being second fastest
20220803_205811.jpg

---
Inspired by the red flags podcast, I have made a ranking of drivers ✨vibes✨

this is in no way a reflection of my favourite drivers, it is purely VIBES
  1. Fernando
  2. Charles no thoughts, just vibes
  3. Zhou
  4. Daniel
  5. Alex
  6. Valtteri
  7. Carlos
  8. Yuki
  9. Mick dark mick rise
  10. Lewis
  11. Lance yeehaw
  12. Max
  13. Nicky
  14. Lando
  15. Esteban
  16. Seb
  17. Pierre fell dramatically in the off season to p19 and is slowly recovering following this mornings serve. There’s work to be done.
  18. Kmag
  19. George
  20. Checo nada vibes

Please dispute my ranking and let me know yours :ROFLMAO:
PIERRE P17 🤣🤣 what a fall from grace

I like it, I would place Valtteri slightly higher after the mullet madness 😈

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
the (not so) slow progression of this thread to a Fernando Appreciation Society is really making me happy 🤣

also, love the car. he continues to be EXACTLY that girl we knew he was 🤣👌🏻
Nope! You can all go away, off to a new thread just for Alonso appreciation if that is what you are all really wanting to do.

I will not, I refuse, to be a part of this Fenando Appreciation. Nope! Not happening! No! Never!

• Haha
  • Heart
Guess which saddo is up early on a day off to watch testing?

Tbf Mr Jellybeans snoring is as much to blame as the cars but feeling like a very dedicated fan rn 🤣

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Mick looking good in black! I did feel sorry for him sitting in the garages...must be hard not getting to try out the car. And he hasn't even got Seb there 💔.
But hey, maybe this is the start of Dark Mick era...
Mick is looking so hot in his Mercedes top. Like if this is Dark Mick, then I'm here for it.

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Dying at the card my sister got me 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️View attachment 1970184
Happy birthday!!
---
One of my friends just invited me to a party, supposedly the biggest barn-party up here during the winter, but none of us wants to dress up, so we wondered if we should just get up from our couches and throw on out hiking pants and drive there to have a look.
But then we both realised we are getting old, and wouldn't stay for long, so we're skipping it for now. Next time we're gonna go out and party!
I'm so starting to get old, aren't I? Not wanting to go out for the party of the season?

• Heart

sternchen275

VIP Member
Was really looking forward to watch testing as I‘m still WFH - guess who has a 1 hour dentist appointment tomorrow morning and is stuck in in person meetings all of Friday until late afternoon :cautious:

• Sad

HEC1993

Chatty Member
Awww I love Kmag he comes across very very well in the new series of DTS. I think it’s because you see him with his daughter, a side you don’t usually see with any drivers. He seems like a genuine nice guy x

• Heart