Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
Watched unboxed, oh Lando has a fanboy who laughs at all his jokes :LOL: but seriously, from what was shown of Lando and Oscar they seem comfortable together so far. Seeing Lando as an older teammate is new, when he mentioned Carlos and his first car launch it was cute. I am thinking, he has memories of how Carlos helped him as a rookie and he might be trying to be helpful to Oscar in similar way.
In general, your boys are adorable together so far, Stephen!
---
cec95f0a6131b92e939248bcc09e6a78c023be8d.jpg

I wanted to post Lewis' fashion choice for today but we are back to baggy oversized pants and I just can't, so here is he with Nyck and a look of love :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 12

OOps2022

VIP Member
No worries, there's lots of room for more text, I just wrote down the first few things that came to mind 😂

FELLALI is actually the right spelling, but I prefer the Ferrali spelling now 😂
both spellings are here to stay, this I am telling you, they are the best, promise to use each of them during the season, depending on situation :LOL:
---
the testing weekend has officially started

786a93ea0128c3915cee390371763577d556a227.jpg

• Heart
Also when on that Reddit thread earlier I saw these...obvs from last season but I see no lies...
Screenshot_20230223-114920_Chrome.jpg
20230223_115013.jpg

I await my erotic spanish poem whilst laughing at Sebs dad jokes and trying to get one of them to join in with Pierres MFM threesome.

• Haha
  • Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
Sergio and Lance looking great at the racing point car reveal
33AA34A7-FEB3-4B24-88ED-20921A308D7B.jpeg

First photoshop of 2023 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
It isn't my work. But whoever did it, I appreciate it. That is the very important part of the picture. That neck and chest hair and chain, got me feeling feral for his baguette.
I can't wait for the inevitable Gasly thirst this season....Tuesday photos dumps were my favourite night on here 🤣🤣🤣.
And honestly, that reddit is filth. The fan fic is disgusting. Obviously reading it all.

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
I’m two minutes into DTS and I’ve already had to pause cos I’m crying with laughter. Oh god I love this stupid sport 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I couldn’t find this thread for weeks 😩
Hello thirsty bitches and happy drive to survive day 😎

#stillhornyforhornbag

POV: you feel like you’re watching something that was filmed in 1985 RIP
View attachment 1983965
RAYNE!!! We missed you!
---
just pirales and a private audience of just me and you?!

i watched the new top gun movie on the plane a few weeks back and it is SO GAY and i thought of pirales constantly (seriously, there is a scene where i genuinely thought the two male leads were going to start going at IT)
Don’t be giving Stephen any ideas for his novel, he’ll have to give you ghost writer status! 🤣 Now I’m going to have a lovely day imagining topless volleyball with our two fave drama queens 😍
---
“If we are the fastest, we will win.”

When did Max turn into Buxton?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
What has happened to this man? He's like a different guy at AM!

Just watching the first DtS ep before work and K Mag is such a DILF.
Viking fuck fest indeed.

• Haha
  • Heart

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Can someone cut his hair PLEASE!! Don't leave him like this 😤
Screenshot_20230223_223348_Instagram.jpg

Also is it just me or is the new Mclaren TP kinda hot? He is giving me Clive vibes 👀
Screenshot_20230223_223219_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
I'm not gonna lie. I'm well behind.
Really struggling mentally. I'm defo really for spring. Also not 100% feeling F1 without Daniel 😭
So sorry if this has been discussed, but my immediate thought was vulva. 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230217-065728.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Minttu

VIP Member
honestly, knowing the history of Lewis' thirst traps and how excited he looks posting them, the only thing that keeps him from posting nudes is his PR team and his serious business plans :ROFLMAO:
Who says he haven't sent some*? 😏

*Due to the NDA I have signed, I can not confirm or deny anything.

• Haha
  • Wow

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Okay, I shall keep my love of pretty Sacha here. And himbo Jake Dennis. Or gorgeous Pascal Wehrlein. And my Belgian Waffle Stoffel. And Papaya pain 😭😭

Just watching the McLaren Unboxed video and honestly, Lando and Oscar flirting with each other is adorable.

• Heart