F1 Chatter #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Episode 3, so it won't be too late for you 😂
ok, no more info needed, I will make some tea and watch it now!! (just finished the 2nd one)

tbh it doesn't take a lot to convince me to any night activities cause I am as much an owl as it's possible. I wanted to wake up early tomorrow for testing, that was the reason for my plan to only watch 2 episodes, but now I will not be able to sleep knowing Ferrari is in 3rd one, so basically, I do not have any choice :LOL:
---
Just watched the first 2 minutes of DTS. Can’t say I was expecting that opening 🤣
it is something, definitely :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ok, no more info needed, I will make some tea and watch it now!! (just finished the 2nd one)

tbh it doesn't take a lot to convince me to any night activities cause I am as much an owl as it's possible. I wanted to wake up early tomorrow for testing, that was the reason for my plan to only watch 2 episodes, but now I will not be able to sleep knowing Ferrari is in 3rd one, so basically, I do not have any choice :LOL:
---

it is something, definitely :LOL:
I was planning on watching testing tomorrow, but I really want to sleep in 😂

What has happened to this man? He's like a different guy at AM!

Just watching the first DtS ep before work and K Mag is such a DILF.
Viking duck fest indeed.
I just watched this on Instagram & came here to post! I think he’s had some work done or Botox. His skin is looking very smooth. This look takes me back to the old Fernando & apologies to those not on the train but I still would 😅
---
this is outstanding. i want the way toto says “i don’t cuh-air” as my alarm every morning.

also loving how binotto is making arm movements as if he’s talking but somehow actually making no sound that i could hear?!
---

omg 🤣 printed, highlighted and LAMINATED i bet
---

not as much as i love you mon ami!
Go on Toto & while you’re there punch Hornbag in the face

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually think the Merc episode is well done. I was worried they were gonna make a huge deal out of it and bang on about their struggles for ages but it’s pretty minimal and focuses on Toto more than the boys which I liked tbh. Obviously Horner had to get a few digs in but I expected worse

I don't know why i struggled so much today 😅

Stewardle 249 5/6

🟥🟥⬇⬆⬇⬇
🟥🟥⬆⬇⬆🟩
🟥🟥⬇⬇⬆🟩
🟥🟧⬇⬇⬆🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Reactions: 1
What the duck Pato! We are supposed to be getting married. But here you are with Felix, a right old married couple the two of you are.

It's a good job Felix is cute so we can make this a ménage à trois.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the duck Pato! We are supposed to be getting married. But here you are with Felix, a right old married couple the two of you are.

It's a good job Felix is cute so we can make this a ménage à trois.
Hates punctual people, superior taste in movies, tags people on Insta while ignoring their messages… Confirmed - I am Fro 🌚 Loved the idea of this interview, they’ve got such a cute friendship! 🥹💕

• Heart
Oh great, as if I didn't need more papaya pain in my life, Jake Hughes has hit the wall in Formula E group qualifying. Hopefully not damaged the car though so can carry on. 🤞🙏

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Papaya pain...but go Sascha!
Yes, I'm so happy for Sacha, he's doing so well. And he is SO CUTE!
---
Horrible double crash in FE, both drivers okay. But Charlie Whiting is turning in his grave.

Should've been a red flag after the Mortara crash, not even a yellow flag waving so Bird has a similar crash into Mortara. Disgraceful safety standards there from FE.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Lord that was a scary moment with Sam Bird nearly going straight into the back of an already crashed out Mortara. So glad they've both got out OK.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.