F1 Chatter #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg he has a new nose piercing. It looks amazing. This is one of my weaknesses ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Sir please stop you're killing me here
Screenshot_20230225_145043_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't believe some people complain that testing is boring... Of course it will be boring, they are collecting data not doing a race for 8h a day during 3 days ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ Just don't watch it if you don't like it and just turn up for the races. People are never happy. No TV coverage of testing: People are crying because they want to see it
TV coverage of the whole 3 days: bou-hou it is SO boooooooring ๐Ÿ™„

And please please, don't add something in it just for "entertainment". 3 days of testing is already not much so we don't need to turn this in a circus show.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't believe some people complain that testing is boring... Of course it will be boring, they are collecting data not doing a race for 8h a day during 3 days ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ Just don't watch it if you don't like it and just turn up for the races. People are never happy. No TV coverage of testing: People are crying because they want to see it

And please please, don't add something in it just for "entertainment". 3 days of testing is already not much so we don't need to turn this in a circus show.

This is the most ludicrous thing Iโ€™ve ever seen! Theyโ€™re collecting data ffs! Data collection is about the least exciting thing in ANY job, including motorsports. Sick of people trying to turn the sport into a circus and making the drivers into performing monkeys. duck this tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

100% this. Again, it's the DTS effect...everything has to be a drama now. I love testing tbh...you can just stick it on in the background and learn a few bits and pieces. It's not there for entertainment for gods sake, we would never have even seen this years ago.
Also, and here's my mini rant of tbe day post nightshift no 1...and no shade to the DR fangirls on here but on social media....his fans are the WORST. Oscars been on the track 3 times, in a car that's clearly crap and spun...the comments from Daniels fans on the McLaren socials are just plain nasty. I love Danny, I really do, he's still in the living room un beheaded, but to think a 3rd season in that team would have been his redemption arc, that Oscar hasn't done what any new up coming star would do or that Daniel hasn't made some shady moves himself in the past is delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New thread witches!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.