F1 Chatter #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoyed catching up and reacting.

real life being 😳 got a ridiculous workload happening and then my littlest hurt his arm falling on the stairs the other day. Seemed fine. He’s complained on an off. One minute it’s the worst pain imaginable, the next he’s trying to do a cartwheel.
Took him for an X-ray today and turns out he has a buckle fracture. He’s so young that rather than breaking as bones are still soft, it’s bent. Feel like the worst parent ever. 🙈

so what’s the deal with McLaren? Should I brace myself for a year of pain?
Hope the little one feels better soon❤ That sounds awful!
And don't feel like a bad parent, you got it checked out and know what it is❤

Reactions: 5
Just watched the Alpine episode and now I’m really going to stop for the night but I couldn’t resist some Pierre 😈

Question - did he have a pic of a girl on his phone when he was asking about the gossip? Cos if so, that may be the most Pierre Gasly of all Pierre Gasly scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I missed most of it and only saw this picture, it made me afraid to check more info now*

View attachment 1984902

*I still hope it was Toto's idea and whatever happened, they are bluffing
Can anyone tell me what happened? (Gently I don’t think my poor heat can take Merc pain)
---
I’ve just finished ep 1 of DTS and my only thought is how annoying Will Buxton is, his explanation of how being P1 for the race start is a good thing had me howling…..no tit Will!

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what happened? (Gently I don’t think my poor heat can take Merc pain)
---
I’ve just finished ep 1 of DTS and my only thought is how annoying Will Buxton is, his explanation of how being P1 for the race start is a good thing had me howling…..no tit Will!
Apparently there is a problem on the car. They are losing downforce on the front and they don't know why at the moment.

Why did they think this pic was okay and can be posted on social medias ?? 😂😂
This is the worst oscar pic i have seen so far 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@maisie20 is 100% going to track down Oscar and throw him off a cliff after that episode.

And I will be her accomplice.

• Haha
@maisie20 is 100% going to track down Oscar and throw him off a cliff after that episode.

And I will be her accomplice.
and I'm joining you two

wow, I did not read that the gif said "grandmas" but at least we're sexy grandma's in this case 😂

• Haha
Ep.2 one thing
edit: ok, two more things
1) I DO hope Lewis sees DTS and the scene where Christian and Helmut talk after Baku, speculating about his retirement - nothing better to add to his motivation to keep RACING for YEARS more. I so want him to sign another multiyear contract just to see the faces of everyone who wishes he retires.
2) this short scene of team principals' meeting is GOLD. These all middle aged man with serious responsibilities look like school children. The fact that they are sat in circle on these little chairs, I had to stop and rewind to watch it again :ROFLMAO: Toto is really authentic in his anger and Christian just LOVES the cameras being there even though he says they should talk off camera. I will look for gifs of that to save them and I will have a special folder for them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Apparently there is a problem on the car. They are losing downforce on the front and they don't know why at the moment.

Why did they think this pic was okay and can be posted on social medias ?? 😂😂
This is the worst oscar pic i have seen so far 😂

I smell a Merc bluff (also hoping 🤞)

Watched the Ferrari episode of drive to survive and I think my poor cat was just as traumatised 😂
3E205986-E3E8-4AED-8852-B67754D4FAF3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I love how all of our animals are being traumatized by that one episode 😂

@lucha.43. Make sure the pigs are asleep when you start watching, or else I think they might plan a murder or two 😂
I am now tempted to stay up all night to get to that episode even though I only planned to watch 2 today (which one is it, I am still at 2nd one cause I have a lot of interruptions)

edit another observation and I am done for tonight
1) just saw Tom Cruise and I cannot cannot understand the thing with celebs meeting drivers or vice versa just before the race. Here I am speaking in general terms, not specifically about Tom. Like, this is work, even if they are friends, do they really need to be there just before the race starts. *end of rant*
2) Lewis with briefs for everyone before Silverstone - I HOPE THERE ARE PHOTOS OF HIM MODELLING THEM BY HIMSELF, you know, showing everyone HOW TO DO IT

added 3)the footage of Zhou's crash is insanely scary, even though I saw it recently during our watchalong I had shivers down my spine; I am so glad he was ok ❤ and George was so ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I am now tempted to stay up all night to get to that episode even though I only planned to watch 2 today (which one is it, I am still at 2nd one cause I have a lot of interruptions)
Episode 3, so it won't be too late for you 😂

Reactions: 1
Just watched the first 2 minutes of DTS. Can’t say I was expecting that opening 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.