F1 Chatter #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are bluffing a little.
People are freaking out on Twitter/celebrating depending on who you support. But imo really highly doubt they would have a CHAOS CRISIS meeting so publicly. Toto has said that the hydraulics issue can be sorted- and it’s better that happens at testing than mid race. He’s said as well about loss of downforce but they are looking at that overnight and have some ideas. It looks better than the tit box that was the W13 so we’ll just have to wait and see!
It’s the fact that it’s already seeming like they need a new car or at least concept that’s bothering me because I can’t for the life of me understand why they’d come into a new season knowing that rather than just do it over winter. You’d effectively be going into races with a brand new concept that you’ve never tested before rather than using testing days for it. Seems stupid to me

poor george man 🤣 i love how charles rocks up like wwwwhhhaaattt iiisss thhhiiiiss like george somehow built the car himself 🤣

And his little polite “I think it looks good” when he knows full well it’s trash 🤣

I’m watching the Alpine episode and Otmar is sending me into orbit. He looks completely lost 24/7 and his attempts at French are basically me 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And his little polite “I think it looks good” when he knows full well it’s trash 🤣

I’m watching the Alpine episode and Otmar is sending me into orbit. He looks completely lost 24/7 and his attempts at French are basically me 💀
At this point none of them knew what it’d be like because the Merc was completely different in Barcelona. It’s even worse actually because George was probably stood there like laugh all you want, she’s a rocket and then it was rubbish 😭

Reactions: 1
It’s the fact that it’s already seeming like they need a new car or at least concept that’s bothering me because I can’t for the life of me understand why they’d come into a new season knowing that rather than just do it over winter. You’d effectively be going into races with a brand new concept that you’ve never tested before rather than using testing days for it. Seems stupid to me
I decided I will not really be thinking about it or feeling anything until the first race :ROFLMAO:
I also massively trust in feedback from Lewis, so I'll just wait and see what happens next :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I decided I will not really be thinking about it or feeling anything until the first race :ROFLMAO:
I also massively trust in feedback from Lewis, so I'll just wait and see what happens next :ROFLMAO:
Lewis is too zen for my liking I can’t be doing with “well we just want to stay focused on ourselves” no we don’t!!! Urghhh this sport frustrates me 🤣 gonna go rewatch that clip of Toto and Horner having a lovers tiff to cheer me up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
going to wait for the race to see how „far“ off Mercedes is or isn’t- but I do love that it’s hopefully a bit of a competition going on, at least behind Red Bull (and let’s be honest it’s usually a domination of the team that got the car right after the changes, as it was always in the last years- don’t expect a different champ then the last year until 26)

Reactions: 4
I am watching the mclaren episode of the new dts and i can't believe Oscar was training in a little town not even 1h away from my place. This is the closest to an f1 driver i had ever be 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Episode 1 impressions (short) :LOL:
I liked they included KMags story, he deserved it. I forgot how promising the first race was, it actually told us little about the rest of the season. Seeing how happy Sharl was broke my heart.
now battling myself whether to see replays of testing or ep.2 :ROFLMAO:

edit: Toto at the beginning of ep.2, I am definitely watching now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
bleeping Tom Cruise in the Merc episode is sending me 🤣🤣

They are restarting the race at Silverstone after the crash and Lewis isn't happy. Toto explained he will start in P5. Tom Cruise is like "so he'll just have to overtake again, right?"

NO tit TOM 🤣

• Haha
bleeping Tom Cruise in the Merc episode is sending me 🤣🤣

They are restarting the race at Silverstone after the crash and Lewis isn't happy. Toto explained he will start in P5. Tom Cruise is like "so he'll just have to overtake again, right?"

NO tit TOM 🤣
Toto definitely wanted to tell him to shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Enjoyed catching up and reacting.

real life being 😳 got a ridiculous workload happening and then my littlest hurt his arm falling on the stairs the other day. Seemed fine. He’s complained on an off. One minute it’s the worst pain imaginable, the next he’s trying to do a cartwheel.
Took him for an X-ray today and turns out he has a buckle fracture. He’s so young that rather than breaking as bones are still soft, it’s bent. Feel like the worst parent ever. 🙈

so what’s the deal with McLaren? Should I brace myself for a year of pain?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.