F1 Chatter #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait to get to this episode now

In one of my short testing watchings last days I once tuned in just when Yuki was praised by Franz Tost who said he made tremendous effort during off season, and was really devoted to both physical training and technical sides of racing and that he matured or something like that. I can't quote it exactly now but he really complimented him.So I am hopeful he will have a great season and I really wish him that.
I get the impression Franz is really rooting from him but Yuki doesn’t make it easy 😭 He’s a diamond in the rough but he needs to polish up ASAP cos F1 takes no prisoners. Really going to be cheering him on this season! I can relate to him on a spiritual level as I always balls up opportunities that come my way by being too hot headed 😅

It’s like a scene from Normal People
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME MAISIE?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Watched unboxed, oh Lando has a fanboy who laughs at all his jokes :LOL: but seriously, from what was shown of Lando and Oscar they seem comfortable together so far. Seeing Lando as an older teammate is new, when he mentioned Carlos and his first car launch it was cute. I am thinking, he has memories of how Carlos helped him as a rookie and he might be trying to be helpful to Oscar in similar way.
In general, your boys are adorable together so far, Stephen!
---
cec95f0a6131b92e939248bcc09e6a78c023be8d.jpg

I wanted to post Lewis' fashion choice for today but we are back to baggy oversized pants and I just can't, so here is he with Nyck and a look of love :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not a regular watcher of Formula E but even I know that Jake Dennis is the Sharl of the FE grid
I wish Sharl would post the same dumb insta videos that Jake does 🤣 We need to know the full extent of how stupid he really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IT IS!!!

I can’t explain how much Normal People affected me. Literally me and my ex from uni 😭😭😭😭 I cried for like an hour after that ending 💀
I couldn’t relate on a romantic level because im a frigid but it was so emotional all the same 😭

• Heart
My day was ruined when I had to go to the store, I suddenly remembered why I usually go late in the day and not in the middle of the day. So much people. I was not up for it today 😅
And on top of it all, I couldn't get out of my garage because of all the snow, and my neighbour came and helped me clear most of the snow. He's a sweetheart🥺

I'm so ready to eat my danishes and watch the rest of testing while getting the warmth back in my body 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We’re better off to simp for dumb guys who drive in circles
Honestly, my safe place. I can cope with being single forever if I can watch these rich men driving about and being dramatic with you guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
just shared this with @aidil and thought pffftt let’s share the PAIN with you all too. please enjoy a beautiful boy’s journey from optimism to complete loss of all hope:

• Heart
  • Haha
Did anyone see that news about Alpha Tauri needing to either move to England or sell the team because they aren't profitable enough? I think thats what the article said (it was in German so I'm just summarizing a translation) It said three potential buyers were Hitech, Andretti, or the owner of the Mumbai falcons racing team

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see that news about Alpha Tauri needing to either move to England or sell the team because they aren't profitable enough? I think thats what the article said (it was in German so I'm just summarizing a translation) It said three potential buyers were Hitech, Andretti, or the owner of the Mumbai falcons racing team
Yes, saw a Dutch article.
Used google translate for the first part of the article (with the title AlphaTauri has to move or will be sold - three interested parties sign up')

The AlphaTauri Formula 1 team will either be sold, or the team will have to move to Great Britain in its entirety. This is reported by the German Auto, Motor und Sport. Three parties would have already expressed their interest in a takeover.
The construction Red Bull Racing/AlphaTauri seems to be overhauled. The Italian team named after the Red Bull fashion brand now acts as a 'sister team' to the team of Max Verstappen and Sergio Pérez, but Oliver Mintzlaff - the new boss of the Red Bull Group since the death of Dietrich Mateschitz - reportedly no longer sees bread in this setup. The team's factory is currently in Italy, but the aerodynamics department is currently based in Great Britain. This would make the costs unnecessarily high, according to the German medium.

Link to the (Dutch) article https://www.gpfans.com/nl/f1-nieuws...-de-verkoop-drie-genteresseerden-melden-zich/

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just saw it on Reddit actually, looks like it's the same article that's linked. 😅

Another storyline to follow this season!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.