F1 Chatter #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ick? What ick?

20230225_105707.jpg

Those pretty eyes and that fluffy hair is enough to make anyone forget any insta launching.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
SACHA ON POLE!

should I make a formula e thread and take my formula e comments away from here? I feel like most people aren't interested in it. And it is technically off topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Back watching DTS and howling at Alex trying to get the cameras to move onto Guenther. Classic Alex move 🤣

SACHA ON POLE!

should I make a formula e thread and take my formula e comments away from here? I feel like most people aren't interested in it. And it is technically off topic.
I don’t think so! I like hearing about it even though I don’t watch it often! And so many of the drivers end up crossing over in some way, a bit like Indy too! 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
SACHA ON POLE!

We are an off topic thread, I like to read about it when you guys are watching, so you don't need to make a FE thread.
FE is on another streaming service that I'm not bothered to have, because I hate the layout and the only thing I would like to watch there is FE.
Please keep us updated on the bumper cars here❤

• Heart
SACHA ON POLE!

no, keep it here stephen! i think it’s still on topic because of the crossovers between drivers and teams - and i like hearing about it even though i don’t keep up with it as much as i should.

i don’t want to speak for everyone but i’m happy to have all motorsport discussed here really (like indycar, f2) etc. it all gets interlinked and all have pretty men i can get overly attached to so win win 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Okay, I shall keep my love of pretty Sacha here. And himbo Jake Dennis. Or gorgeous Pascal Wehrlein. And my Belgian Waffle Stoffel. And Papaya pain 😭😭

Just watching the McLaren Unboxed video and honestly, Lando and Oscar flirting with each other is adorable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Okay, I shall keep my love of pretty Sacha here. And himbo Jake Dennis. Or gorgeous Pascal Wehrlein. And my Belgian Waffle Stoffel. And Papaya pain 😭😭

Just watching the McLaren Unboxed video and honestly, Lando and Oscar flirting with each other is adorable.
I love himbo Jake Dennis despite not being a viewer of FE so count me in 🤣

• Heart

i’m getting incredibly attached to oscar even though he is an actual bb (born in THE YEAR TWO THOUSAND AND ONE 😭😭) - he is so much shyer and sweeter than i expected, and the vibe between him and lando is already cuter than i was thinking it would be.

i don’t quite know how lando is going to cope when he isn’t the adored baby of the driver pairing but i also think he might thrive being the more senior one.
---
OK I wanna go to Valtteri's gin lounge for the Australian GP, only $4000 for the weekend 🤣
omg let’s all go! i can contribute £5 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
i’m getting incredibly attached to oscar even though he is an actual bb (born in THE YEAR TWO THOUSAND AND ONE 😭😭) - he is so much shyer and sweeter than i expected, and the vibe between him and lando is already cuter than i was thinking it would be.

i don’t quite know how lando is going to cope when he isn’t the adored baby of the driver pairing but i also think he might thrive being the more senior one.
Oscar is such a soft, sweet, shy, lil smol boi. And I can just feel Lando taking him under his wing, encouraging him, cuddling him, and just being generally cute. They are just precious individually and together.

Pretty sure the McLaren social content this year from these two is gonna help me cope with the Yukierre divorce and lack of their content together.

• Heart
SACHA ON POLE!

I don't mind it, i like to follow what is going on when i am not able to see it. And i tjink we will also talk about F3/F2/indycar when the season will start so it is not that off topic. And i like that we can talk about different series here.

I am now watching the Red Bull episode in DTS and Checo having a speech in interview about how his family is everything to him and how much he love his wife when they talk about the Monaco GP makes me laugh so much when you see the pic from the afterparty there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't mind it, i like to follow what is going on when i am not able to see it. And i tjink we will also talk about F3/F2/indycar when the season will start so it is not that off topic. And i like that we can talk about different series here.

I am now watching the Red Bull episode in DTS and Checo having a speech in interview about how his family is everything to him and how much he love his wife when they talk about the Monaco GP makes me laugh so much when you see the pic from the afterparty there 😂😂
I’ve literally just finished that episode and I thought the exact same thing! 🤣 Man I was glad when it was over though. Couldn’t cope with another minute of Horner whistling and shouting at Checo as if he’s his pet dog 🥴

I’m three minutes into Alpha Male and already crying. God I love Yukierre so much 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi, watched EP.3 of DTS before falling asleep, I was again heartbroken for Sharl even though of course I enjoyed looking at him and Carlos for almost an hour:love: what I liked is that they focused on showing the team's fuckups and not crwating fake drama between drivers.
My general impression after 3episodes is that the person who enjoys fake drama the most (to the point of even wanting to create it) is again Christian but I will wait with my final judgment until I watch all episodes:confused::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Saw some testing now, the last part of it, Merc looked not bad today, but as I said, I am leaving car assessments until first races.

Please absolutely keep FE content here @StephenTJackson what I love about this thread is its off topicness and variety of things, you never know what you can learn.

• Heart
Encouraged by your recommendations I will watch unboxed now :LOL:
I have some errands to run and I want to catch part of Lewis driving during testing later, but I am so curious now I need to watch it

this an actual romance novel:

Just finished this episode and taking a break because I’ve got so emosh. Why am I so invested in these drivers’ lives?! 😫

I know I’m biased as an AT fan but I think that was my favourite episode so far. No BS drama or Christian appearances! A genuinely interesting take on Yuki’s time in F1 so far and how his future may look. Would recommend this one for those of you not bothered about watching DTS, it’s a refreshing break from the fake storylines.

I think this season will be make or break for him. The bromance with Pierre has built his confidence so much but you could argue that having such a good friendship with your teammate doesn’t do much for your competitive streak. I think Nyck has arrived at the right time but I worry that the pressure will get to Yuki and he won’t channel it into focussed competitive driving on track. Nyck is very polished on and off track and I think it’ll highlight Yuki’s haphazard ways. As experienced as Pierre is, he’s also slightly chaotic at times and I think that’s masked how rough around the edges Yuki still is!

Edit - have to say that I’m mega pissed that the tractor situation at Suzuka was never mentioned. I know it was mainly Yuki’s episode but they just stopped mentioning Pierre after he got the debris stuck in the front wing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just finished this episode and taking a break because I’ve got so emosh. Why am I so invested in these drivers’ lives?! 😫

I know I’m biased as an AT fan but I think that was my favourite episode so far. No BS drama or Christian appearances! A genuinely interesting take on Yuki’s time in F1 so far and how his future may look. Would recommend this one for those of you not bothered about watching DTS, it’s a refreshing break from the fake storylines.

I think this season will be make or break for him. The bromance with Pierre has built his confidence so much but you could argue that having such a good friendship with your teammate doesn’t do much for your competitive streak. I think Nyck has arrived at the right time but I worry that the pressure will get to Yuki and he won’t channel it into focussed competitive driving on track. Nyck is very polished on and off track and I think it’ll highlight Yuki’s haphazard ways. As experienced as Pierre is, he’s also slightly chaotic at times and I think that’s masked how rough around the edges Yuki still is!

Edit - have to say that I’m mega pissed that the tractor situation at Suzuka was never mentioned. I know it was mainly Yuki’s episode but they just stopped mentioning Pierre after he got the debris stuck in the front wing.
I can't wait to get to this episode now

In one of my short testing watchings last days I once tuned in just when Yuki was praised by Franz Tost who said he made tremendous effort during off season, and was really devoted to both physical training and technical sides of racing and that he matured or something like that. I can't quote it exactly now but he really complimented him.So I am hopeful he will have a great season and I really wish him that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.