Ex - Slimming World Disordered Eating Recovery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I left group after putting on 4lbs over the Christmas holiday period and being fat shamed after I mentioned the reason I gained was because I wanted to enjoy Christmas with my family and not wanted to worry about syns and I was basically told it was my fault I was fat and I had no willpower! Yes really!
I never returned.
I did regain a lot of weight mainly comfort eating (food is my nemesis and I don’t know when to stop) especially when I’m low or feeling down.
Like the other poster I was removed with immediate effect from the WhatsApp and Facebook groups but stayed friends with a couple of people.
I lost a lot with SW but being the biggest loser meant nothing really because it was lies and as soon as I didn’t follow I became an outcast. It’s a cult

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey guys! I have a fab recipe for you to reminisce over.
Chickpea Cake. Only 4 SYNS!!!!
2 tins chick peas blended -free
12 eggs - Free
Tub of FF fromage frais- Free
1 sachet of Belgian chocolate options 2 syns
Top with delicious Quorn mixed with 1 sachet white Options 2 syns
I served this at a recent party and everyone kept asking me if it was M&S truly special range. 🥴 (Couldn't find the Pinocchio emoji)
Then I woke up and realized it was all a fantasy/nightmare! 😱
Don’t forget you have to eat the whole thing hun, otherwise it doesn’t count as your Hex B. I’d have it with a cup of tea but I’ve used my milk allowance for the day and a drop of milk in my cuppa will make me balloon up overnight.

I find a lot of people know deep down they won't lose as much weight if they shovel in the pasta and rice so those who get loads of certificates and lose loads tend to cut out the carbs.
I once had a consultant who barely ate any carbs. She’d lost 7/8 stone and had done well, but it boiled my piss that she was allowed to be a consultant since she wasn’t following the plan! She’d be eating salads for lunch and dinner while telling a room full of overweight women that they can eat all the pasta they want and lose weight like she had.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
A lot of consultants claim not staying to group afterwards is the reason some don't have much of a loss. What a load of wham. You could use that hour in the gym instead of listening to how Irene swerved the vol au vents at a funeral. What they really mean is ppl are more likely to keep paying if they're all matey with ppl there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I liked the idea of a group of ladies (mainly) cheering each other on in their weight loss. It was why I joined. The reality of the diet itself though was ridiculous. And I bleeping hate muller corners.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.