Ex-Love Islanders #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t get what her mum was trying to say. It’s only reading the BB thread where it made any sense to me
I don’t think her mum really knew what she was saying either! You could hear Ekin off camera say it was 2.
---
Ekin is buying followers again. She has gone up around 40k since this morning! Why do her management think this is a good idea?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think her mum really knew what she was saying either! You could hear Ekin off camera say it was 2.
---
Ekin is buying followers again. She has gone up around 40k since this morning! Why do her management think this is a good idea?
I think they've bought another 100k.

Pretty sure she was fairly static at around 3.62m after the show last night and is now up to 3.71m.
I saw her followers jump another 3k over the space of 5 minutes (about 30 minutes ago)...then the figure just goes static again.

It's probably management...but it could be insane fans (I'm sure there are some who'd throw her a couple hundred quid to get another 100k)...

Perhaps her management tries to convince her the followers are real to prove what a good idea it was to do all these reality shows(even if she is booted first..or booed). I won't be shocked if they buy her another 100k around the CBB final (based on the follower purchases during The Traitors)

Reactions: 1
I think they've bought another 100k.

Pretty sure she was fairly static at around 3.62m after the show last night and is now up to 3.71m.
I saw her followers jump another 3k over the space of 5 minutes (about 30 minutes ago)...then the figure just goes static again.

It's probably management...but it could be insane fans (I'm sure there are some who'd throw her a couple hundred quid to get another 100k)...

Perhaps her management tries to convince her the followers are real to prove what a good idea it was to do all these reality shows(even if she is booted first..or booed). I won't be shocked if they buy her another 100k around the CBB final (based on the follower purchases during The Traitors)
She has also deleted a few posts - probably the bikini ones or anything promoting a podcast!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---
Same again today.

Her team/fans bought about 100k yesterday..30k today(so far)....added about 5k in the last 10 minutes(you could see the figures climbing 100 or so with each page refresh)...now completely static again/ticking down slightly.

Guessing they are trying to buy enough to push her ahead of Dani Dyer and Maura's follower count, maybe get to 4m...and then they'll probably stop(no point in trying to reach Tommy & Molly...far too expensive. lol).

Last edited:
Same again today.

Her team/fans bought about 100k yesterday..30k today(so far)....added about 5k in the last 10 minutes(you could see the figures climbing 100 or so with each page refresh)...now completely static again/ticking down slightly.

Guessing they are trying to buy enough to push her ahead of Dani Dyer and Maura's follower count, maybe get to 4m...and then they'll probably stop(no point in trying to reach Tommy & Molly...far too expensive. lol).
What is the point though? Brands can get reports on the followers and will see that the majority are fake. Is she hoping that people will just think these are real and that people still love her?

As a comparison Nikita has gone up 8k since the start of CBB, Colson 5k. This seems a more natural and organic growth - bigger increases of the days they play a bigger part of the show.

Reactions: 11
What is the point though? Brands can get reports on the followers and will see that the majority are fake. Is she hoping that people will just think these are real and that people still love her?

As a comparison Nikita has gone up 8k since the start of CBB, Colson 5k. This seems a more natural and organic growth - bigger increases of the days they play a bigger part of the show.
There's probably no real point beyond ego stroking.

As I said before, I suspect it's more likely her management (or even her fans) are buying them, than Ekin herself. ..and yep, they probably want to make her feel she has gained more followers/popularity/more people love her...despite a negative response. Basically a manufactured ego stroke for all involved.
There was no obvious reason for them to buy 300k followers for the the 3 weeks that the Traitors ran either..but they still did it.

Maybe they hope that enough of the press/media/tv execs, simply don't check how many followers are real, in the way brands do.

She has always bought followers since before LoveIsland. She is a complete fraud.
I wonder if anyone will bring up her fling with Wayne Lineker in the house. He brought her off to Ibiza he said 😃
He actually brought her there, thought she just met him there🤢🤢🤢
---
Ekin still buying folllowers its honestly pathetcic now!Shes being accused of being fake everywhere,so why keep buying followers to play into that.
3.8Mill now must be trying to get to 4 Mil; no wonder shes so insecure!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
---
lol ... they've bought her yet another 75k overnight today, (to bump her follower count above both Dani & Maura..which is what I assumed was their purpose).

That's 600k+ followers bought by her team/fans/her...in the last 2 months. :oops:

Reactions: 5
lol ... they've bought her yet another 75k overnight today, (to bump her follower count above both Dani & Maura..which is what I assumed was their purpose).

That's 600k+ followers bought by her team/fans/her...in the last 2 months. :oops:
If they keep buying followers at this rate she'l have a bigger following than MollyMae soon🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4