Ex-Love Islanders #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how many of you watch BB but Ekin isn’t coming across well
Not at all. The way she was all over Sharon was really pathetic, and she probably thinks they are besties now. Sharon is perceptive though and will see straight through Ekin. Very much doubt there will be any invites to Casa Osbourne after it finishes.

Reactions: 19
Not at all. The way she was all over Sharon was really pathetic, and she probably thinks they are besties now. Sharon is perceptive though and will see straight through Ekin. Very much doubt there will be any invites to Casa Osbourne after it finishes.
Just catching up on last nights and I am CRINGING for Ekin. I would say Sharon can see right through her act.

All I see from Ekin is "everyone thinks I am beautiful / sexy / amazing etc but I am just a girl who hates attention. What do I DOO?? It's so hard being me!!" and "I was on love island x 10000000 but don't speak to me about love island, because I AM SO MUCH MORE THAN LOVE ISLAND"

I have always thought Ekin was a beautiful girl, but I don't think she is nowhere near as great as she thinks she is.

Reactions: 19
Just catching up on last nights and I am CRINGING for Ekin. I would say Sharon can see right through her act.

All I see from Ekin is "everyone thinks I am beautiful / sexy / amazing etc but I am just a girl who hates attention. What do I DOO?? It's so hard being me!!" and "I was on love island x 10000000 but don't speak to me about love island, because I AM SO MUCH MORE THAN LOVE ISLAND"

I have always thought Ekin was a beautiful girl, but I don't think she is nowhere near as great as she thinks she is.
Her reaction to Fern was weird too. It was only a joke

Reactions: 11
Ekin is a weird one cos she just seems to speak the whole time in platitudes. She doesn’t seem to be able to switch off

Reactions: 7
Kylie had a perfume launch and lots of influencers went to promote it and get pics with her
Actually quite impressive tho, a girl off love island getting to mingle with miss jenner.. of all the “influencers” who could be there!

Reactions: 9
Ouzy has been exposed for using a fake fan account to reply to people trolling him. He accidentally posted his reply on the main account, then deleted the comments and reposted it on the fan account. (Found these screenshots on Reddit btw)
More comments from him.. this is beyond embarrassing

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20