Ex-Love Islanders #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
300k were bought during Traitors as well.

She'd been stuck at 3.2m for months(dropping to 3.1m on multiple occasions and then suddenly getting another 50k followers added the next day).

She gained a few thousand real followers when Traitors started(as I suspect she did on CBB)...but then each week Traitors was airing, they added 100k (on 3 specific days). She went from 3.2 to 3.5m with Traitors and 3.5 to 3.8m with Celeb BB (would have been a good cover for buying followers to be fair..if they'd added them gradually as opposed to in a big lump each week 😁 )
Thanks for this!!Yeh whoever is buying them is anything but subtle😅All Islanders lose followers apart from likes of MollyMae so not sure how she thinks people will fall for it!!
Ekins engagement is gone very bad too due to all the bots,so has started buying likes on a lot of pics recently too- a sad life really!

Reactions: 4
i came across an ES Stan who insisted that the increase was down to people liking her! Sure 300k people liked her in a few days when David and Nikita gained 10-12k during the whole series!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He is distancing himself from the backlash. Can’t stand the girl, but the softer side of me does feel a bit sorry for her after reading that. But then knowing me, I’ll wake in the morning and figure that it’s attention seeking. Who knows?
She was so obsessed with Toby as well

Reactions: 1
Thanks for this!!Yeh whoever is buying them is anything but subtle😅All Islanders lose followers apart from likes of MollyMae so not sure how she thinks people will fall for it!!
Ekins engagement is gone very bad too due to all the bots,so has started buying likes on a lot of pics recently too- a sad life really!
...and they are still going. 😬

Ekin had lost around 18k followers in the last 8 days(after the follower spending spree stopped)

..was a few thousand away from dropping back to 3.7m..and suddenly got another 20k added this evening.

Guessing they'll keep her hovering above that 3.8m mark ...and buy another chunk each time the dreaded 3.7m comes close.😁

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Ekin had lost around 18k followers in the last 8 days(after the follower spending spree stopped)

..was a few thousand away from dropping back to 3.7m..and suddenly got another 20k added this evening.

Guessing they'll keep her hovering above that 3.8m mark ...and buy another chunk each time the dreaded 3.7m comes close.😁
They are never going to stop are they? And the stans will keep on saying how well she is doing as she has lots of followers!

Reactions: 1
Anyone watching ‘Celeb ex on the beach’
It’s on MTV and Paramount . Load of crap
Finn and Paige are on it. I’m a hater but I can see how much he loves her 🥹🥹

Joe Garrett is also on it. He is pretending to be into Tamara from MAFS AU.
They are such fraudsters.
DO A DAYS WORK YOU LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHINGS !🤡

Davide was great on Chloe’s podcast. Showed his personality. He was so flirty with Chloe but said he is looking for a skinny brunette. At least he is not saying ‘it is all about personality ‘ like other reality guys.
I can see him on ‘Celebs go dating ‘ this year .

Reactions: 6

Cannot believe they are still buying..shameless!!!
I mean she proved herself to be fake on CBB but all this fake followers is just reinforcing it😅
Not sure how anyone can take her seriously now her mask has slipped!
---
Anyone watching ‘Celeb ex on the beach’
It’s on MTV and Paramount . Load of crap
Finn and Paige are on it. I’m a hater but I can see how much he loves her 🥹🥹

Joe Garrett is also on it. He is pretending to be into Tamara from MAFS AU.
They are such fraudsters.
DO A DAYS WORK YOU LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHINGS !🤡

Davide was great on Chloe’s podcast. Showed his personality. He was so flirty with Chloe but said he is looking for a skinny brunette. At least he is not saying ‘it is all about personality ‘ like other reality guys.
I can see him on ‘Celebs go dating ‘ this year .
Davide was great on the podcast,hes just so blunt & funny,says it as it is no filter😄Least hes not wearing a mask like Ekin!

Reactions: 4
I find Liv so fake. She was one of the people saying be kind to Georgia even though Georgia could have been nicer to Molly and now she’s at Molly’s launch 😒

Reactions: 9