Ex-Love Islanders #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is buying followers like eating Pringles - once you pop you can’t stop? You need to constantly top them up? She was losing followers before the buying spree.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how much it costs for that many? Utter lunacy.
It's not that expensive really.
A quick google shows it's anywhere from $100-$500+ for 100k insta followers, depending on the quality of the fakes.
I saw a youtube vid with someone buying 100k low quality fakes, for only $9.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is buying followers like eating Pringles - once you pop you can’t stop? You need to constantly top them up? She was losing followers before the buying spree.
when you buy followers one time you keep getting fake followers all the time then unless you change your username

Reactions: 1
A quick google shows it's anywhere from $100-$500+ for 100k insta followers, depending on the quality of the fakes.
My mind boggles that there is such a thing as good and bad quality fake followers. I’ll stick to my 90 something followers and pics of baking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guess we know what Ekin is spending her CBB fee on....
Isn't it mad though. Anyone could just set up and Instagram and buy a load of followers. Then you get paid ads, brand deals and become a "known" person and make a ( short term) career from it. I just think it's wild !

Reactions: 4
Isn't it mad though. Anyone could just set up and Instagram and buy a load of followers. Then you get paid ads, brand deals and become a "known" person and make a ( short term) career from it. I just think it's wild !
It is wild!!!A lot of brands check followers now though as bots aint going to buy products😅It can also ruin your engagement so I dont get it!

Reactions: 5
He is distancing himself from the backlash. Can’t stand the girl, but the softer side of me does feel a bit sorry for her after reading that. But then knowing me, I’ll wake in the morning and figure that it’s attention seeking. Who knows?
My guess is he finally watched it back and realized he could never trust her, and that’s clearly a huge issue for him considering how his relationship with Chloe ended. Just my guess though

Ngl I would believe her fans would pay 100 for it. She has her own Reddit and they seem very unhinged.

Reactions: 3
Ngl I would believe her fans would pay 100 for it. She has her own Reddit and they seem very unhinged.
Her fans are beyond unhinged & a lot of them troll Davide relentlessly even though broke up months.
But I do think its Ekin or her management behind the buying as its very specifuc timings when buy big,during Traitors & post CBB

Reactions: 1
Her fans are beyond unhinged & a lot of them troll Davide relentlessly even though broke up months.
But I do think its Ekin or her management behind the buying as its very specifuc timings when buy big,during Traitors & post CBB
Davide can’t win when it comes to them. He went on Chloe’s podcast and didn’t speak about Ekin but they still was in the comments trolling him. Such a weird thing to do when she got voted off early on both shows. Do you know how many they bought when she was on traitors ?

I saw Ekin has pulled out of the CBB final. So instead of blaming the edit she’s now going to go down the #bekind / mental health route 🫠

Reactions: 8
Davide can’t win when it comes to them. He went on Chloe’s podcast and didn’t speak about Ekin but they still was in the comments trolling him. Such a weird thing to do when she got voted off early on both shows. Do you know how many they bought when she was on traitors ?
Yeh he didnt mention her on podcast & he could of easily considering shes mentioned him a bit here & there.Yet her die hard fans continue to troll him daily🙄At least 100k bought during Traitors anyway..was 100 or 200k cant remember exactly now

Reactions: 2
Yeh he didnt mention her on podcast & he could of easily considering shes mentioned him a bit here & there.Yet her die hard fans continue to troll him daily🙄At least 100k bought during Traitors anyway..was 100 or 200k cant remember exactly now
300k were bought during Traitors as well.

She'd been stuck at 3.2m for months(dropping to 3.1m on multiple occasions and then suddenly getting another 50k followers added the next day).

She gained a few thousand real followers when Traitors started(as I suspect she did on CBB)...but then each week Traitors was airing, they added 100k (on 3 specific days). She went from 3.2 to 3.5m with Traitors and 3.5 to 3.8m with Celeb BB (would have been a good cover for buying followers to be fair..if they'd added them gradually as opposed to in a big lump each week 😁 )

Reactions: 2