Ex-Love Islanders #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Whitney and Lochan but never in a million years did I think they would be the last ones standing from Season 10 😭

Reactions: 11
I literally can't stand molly marsh. The way she always seems she's acting. And I'll never forget those acting reels on her instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d say she was trying and failing to channel Daphne Moon in that clip but I doubt she’s a Frasier fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I literally can't stand molly marsh. The way she always seems she's acting. And I'll never forget those acting reels on her instagram.

I'm the same. I actively dislike her. There's not a lot of people who instantly irritate me but she is definitely one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't stand Molly. She was so fake and calculated on LI and a witch to Catherine. She clearly doesn't have the skills to achieve her career goals of being an actor and presenter and she just comes across as a desperado with no self awareness. Her cringe tiktoks are obviously intended to showcase the acting skills she thinks she has but the only thing they showcase is her massive head (literally.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am bored this morning and therefore checked out Social Blade to see how CBB is affecting people’s followers. This is Ekin-Su. She must be buying followers to increase 82k in one day? Why does she do that, I am sure she has enough real followers?
IMG_1903.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I can't stand Molly. She was so fake and calculated on LI and a witch to Catherine. She clearly doesn't have the skills to achieve her career goals of being an actor and presenter and she just comes across as a desperado with no self awareness. Her cringe tiktoks are obviously intended to showcase the acting skills she thinks she has but the only thing they showcase is her massive head (literally.)
And her gremlin of a sister tagging along everywhere with her and Zach 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't stand her either! She's so irritating!
I'd actually make a thread on her. I can't understand why she's always acting. Like I'd actually maybe not dislike her so much if she showed a more normal side to herself, she just never switches off

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am bored this morning and therefore checked out Social Blade to see how CBB is affecting people’s followers. This is Ekin-Su. She must be buying followers to increase 82k in one day? Why does she do that, I am sure she has enough real followers?View attachment 2812285
She has always bought followers since before LoveIsland. She is a complete fraud.
I wonder if anyone will bring up her fling with Wayne Lineker in the house. He brought her off to Ibiza he said 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has always bought followers since before LoveIsland. She is a complete fraud.
I wonder if anyone will bring up her fling with Wayne Lineker in the house. He brought her off to Ibiza he said 😃
To be fair, you can't always blame the specific person for buying fake followers...it could be her agents/PR/management do it as standard.

Still, she/her management make it way more blatant.

It's pretty common that places will let you buy 100k followers..but they'll add slowly at a rate of 100-200 an hr..so it looks like your follower count is increasing organically...

..but with Ekin-su....they just bang on 100k follower instantly, no attempt to hide it. They did that 3 times when Traitors US aired, just added 100k instantly, once a week, for each week episodes were released. You'd think they'd at least want to try to make it appear authentic.

Reactions: 7
They are not hiding it well then, to suddenly go up by so much in one day, when the trend was downwards before!

Reactions: 1