Ex-Love Islanders #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ouzy has been exposed for using a fake fan account to reply to people trolling him. He accidentally posted his reply on the main account, then deleted the comments and reposted it on the fan account. (Found these screenshots on Reddit btw)
Literally who does he think he is😂😂😂 jobless behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ouzy has been exposed for using a fake fan account to reply to people trolling him. He accidentally posted his reply on the main account, then deleted the comments and reposted it on the fan account. (Found these screenshots on Reddit btw)
Off topic but if anyone watched made in Chelsea back in the day, Louise Thompson recent got outted by tattlers for the same thing. She had a burner account called Victoria Marchman on insta and posted a reply to a comment from this account then deleted and posted the exact same comment from her own. Crazy behaviour.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg no 😭😭😭 how cringe. As if he thought no one would notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember that weird Mal girl? Now fair enough, I'm a bit of a weirdo myself and I like someone with a bit of character who's a laugh but she just comes across as a massive attention seeker. I don't find it funny at all , she's humiliating herself and its actually quite uncomfortable to watch. Also I'm thinking she is catering to certain people with the questionable camera angles and the smearing food all over her face. In one video she's literally laying on the kitchen floor with a guy squirting honey and cereal all over her face and the honeys even going in her eyes. It's really bleeping bizarre. 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Looks like it’s all going down hill for Ekin sue she’s deffo thought she was going to do the double and win two reality shows

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No I went to bed once I knew who was evicted my husband was moaning 😩
Why what happened z
She was questioned as she should be and didn’t like it
She blamed the edit and AJ said don’t blame the edit when you haven’t seen it
Layton Williams doesn’t like her and told her like it is and the side eye she gave him!!

Reactions: 8
I'd actually make a thread on her. I can't understand why she's always acting. Like I'd actually maybe not dislike her so much if she showed a more normal side to herself, she just never switches off
I beg for a molly thread! I asked for one before and was shut down so bad. Saying I was mean etc 😂

Reactions: 1
I beg for a molly thread! I asked for one before and was shut down so bad. Saying I was mean etc 😂
Molly who
---
I was Molly‘s biggest fan on Love Island all stars absolutely love the girl but since she’s come out it evidence her and Tom don’t have any chemistry whatsoever. She also comes across as quite bitchy and mean vibes on certain podcast I’ve seen.
---
I think Ekin should definitely have a thread
---
I’ve just watched a clip of the late and live Ekin was basically bullied on live tv so painful to watch AJ awful presenter she should’ve smoothed the situation over instead she added fuel to the fire. I felt so sorry for Ekin Sue Mum 🩷.
Trying to defend her and that other presenter with the mic right in her face, he is another awful presenter

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Molly who
---
I was Molly‘s biggest fan on Love Island all stars absolutely love the girl but since she’s come out it evidence her and Tom don’t have any chemistry whatsoever. She also comes across as quite bitchy and mean vibes on certain podcast I’ve seen.
Think they mean Molly Marsh

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Ekin was bullied on tv. She was just put right when she tried to blame the edit - how can you blame the edit when you’ve not even seen it yet? I think Ekins mum just came across as an enabler 😂 she didn’t come across well on CBB at all and she’s got to take some responsibility for that

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think Ekin was bullied on tv. She was just put right when she tried to blame the edit - how can you blame the edit when you’ve not even seen it yet? I think Ekins mum just came across as an enabler 😂 she didn’t come across well on CBB at all and she’s got to take some responsibility for that
I didn’t get what her mum was trying to say. It’s only reading the BB thread where it made any sense to me

Reactions: 1