Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love these two but I just can’t see it lasting much longer. She clearly misses home a lot and I think will is doing anything he can to keep her around, like buying her goats and taking her to the Maldives.
Buying her goats!!!!! that tickled me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just read something about Whitney saying on a podcast Zach was the only smoker in her series. I’m surprised someone like Molly is okay with that

Reactions: 2
Just read something about Whitney saying on a podcast Zach was the only smoker in her series. I’m surprised someone like Molly is okay with that
Yep Zach smoked and Kady vaped. Not many of them…....similar to season 8 when it was just Adam and Davide. And complete contrast to season 9 when almost everyone smoked or vaped.

I’m not a smoker so I couldnt have a partner who did either.

Reactions: 2
Yep Zach smoked and Kady vaped. Not many..similar to season 8. And complete contrast to season o when almost everyone smoked or vaped.

I’m not a smoker so I could let have a partner who did either.
I didn’t know you can’t be a social smoker either? Because Whitney never said she was one they wouldn’t let her

Reactions: 1
See I Only smoke vape when having a drink but I'd know to declare it so that if I ever fancied a break I could go and know I'd have vape or smoke waiting for me🤣

Reactions: 7
Danica is so bloody annoying. I think she is very immature and has an inflated ego. She needs to be humbled so badly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Danica is so bloody annoying. I think she is very immature and has an inflated ego. She needs to be humbled so badly 🤣
What she done now? can’t stand her. She thinks she’s iconic! She’s a clout chaser!

Last edited:
What she done now? can’t stand her. She thinks she’s iconic! She’s a clout chaser!
That is it!!! She acc thinks she’s iconic. It’s so embarrassing.

She did a tiktok live couple days ago and she was insufferable on it. She needs to move on from the Ty/Ella and Luca dramas …she is just dragging it now and is painful to watch. But I’m very much of the camp that dragging someone publicly is not cool and that it’s more telling of the person’s character doing the dragging than the subject matter being dragged.

She was going on and on that “a win is a win” that certain people have now unfollowed her. *yawn*

People need to stop hying her up. She is the most annoying islander in recent years. Why does Paige hang out with her?

Reactions: 5
That is it!!! She acc thinks she’s iconic. It’s so embarrassing.

She did a tiktok live couple days ago and she was insufferable on it. She needs to move on from the Ty/Ella and Luca dramas …she is just dragging it now and is painful to watch. But I’m very much of the camp that dragging someone publicly is not cool and that it’s more telling of the person’s character doing the dragging than the subject matter being dragged.

She was going on and on that “a win is a win” that certain people have now unfollowed her. *yawn*

People need to stop hying her up. She is the most annoying islander in recent years. Why does Paige hang out with her?
Did Luca not unfollow her months ago cause she went on a podcast slating him yet again? I'm not a Luca fan but she definitely tries to use his name for clout. If that is all the clout she can get it doesn't say alot for her he is barely active on social media 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did Luca not unfollow her months ago cause she went on a podcast slating him yet again? I'm not a Luca fan but she definitely tries to use his name for clout. If that is all the clout she can get it doesn't say alot for her he is barely active on social media 🤣
she SLATED Luca v badly. So he & otrs incl his sis Claudia & Jacques (even tho Danica spoke v nicely of Jax on the pod but I get it- if my friend was being dragged publicly, id stick by my friend & unfollow too) unfollowed her. She was also liking those shady TT comments saying she’d have no problem taking Ty from Ella; LI need to send her in to take Ty; only reason Ella is with Ty is 50k etc etc. She also wrote a comment to that effect. Obvs once she got heat, she deleted all evidence but people have screenshots 😭. Ty then unfollowed 🤣

Then she’s on her live saying a “win is a win” that people unfollowed; she’ll “say what she wants”; she’d never “go in on a girl” (despite shading Ella); & doing her usual about the boys not wanting her in her szn (*yawn*). It’s a year on & she’s still single - maybe she is the problem.

She just gives me bad vibes & reminds me of a couple girls I was friendly with in my 20s who I thankfully cut out of my life bc I’d always be afraid they’d be chatting tit about me behind my back if they can so freely talk tit about other people to my face. Just can’t imagine feeling so entitled that you can continuously chat tit about people publicly on lives / tiktoks etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
she SLATED Luca v badly. So he & otrs incl his sis Claudia & Jacques (even tho Danica spoke v nicely of Jax on the pod but I get it- if my friend was being dragged publicly, id stick by my friend & unfollow too) unfollowed her. She was also liking those shady TT comments saying she’d have no problem taking Ty from Ella; LI need to send her in to take Ty; only reason Ella is with Ty is 50k etc etc. She also wrote a comment to that effect. Obvs once she got heat, she deleted all evidence but people have screenshots 😭. Ty then unfollowed 🤣

Then she’s on her live saying a “win is a win” that people unfollowed; she’ll “say what she wants”; she’d never “go in on a girl” (despite shading Ella); & doing her usual about the boys not wanting her in her szn (*yawn*). It’s a year on & she’s still single - maybe she is the problem.

She just gives me bad vibes & reminds me of a couple girls I was friendly with in my 20s who I thankfully cut out of my life bc I’d always be afraid they’d be chatting tit about me behind my back if they can so freely talk tit about other people to my face. Just can’t imagine feeling so entitled that you can continuously chat tit about people publicly on lives / tiktoks etc.
The desperation drips off the girl. She'll say anything to stay relevant. LI deffo didn't work out for her like she had hoped.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I watched Mollys YouTube vlog and Zach is so sarcy towards her lol. She’s obvs in love and knows she won’t get someone like him again.
The only time he was affectionate with her was at the end of the vlog when he was kissing her cheek but then he made a joke about “we’re getting an early night 😏” so it’s clear he was being nice to try get a shag. That’s just my opinion lol. I think she’s way more into him than he is to her. It won’t last long. He’ll end up getting the ick or getting bored.

Reactions: 5
Just saw Mitch has gone back to his day job, then saw an advert from one of those internet raffles with Tyne-Lexi. Fair play to Mitch going back to earning an honest living, why can others just not give it up.

Reactions: 7
Just saw Mitch has gone back to his day job, then saw an advert from one of those internet raffles with Tyne-Lexi. Fair play to Mitch going back to earning an honest living, why can others just not give it up.
He’s only doing it cause his agency dropped him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mitch was cut by his management. It probably wasn’t going back to his job by choice

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.