Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see any of the finalists lasting long. All seem like PR couples to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hahahahahahahahah
Hahaha
Ha.
Well that’s confirmed what we all knew then 😂

• Haha
Tbh I like Jess she was a bit muggy in the way he treated her. She can do better

Reactions: 9
Let’s be real they never should’ve won, I never understood why people liked Jess anyway she was annoying in the end. I hated Sammy so much, he knew that he could have Jess whenever he wanted. Again, if he wanted her back she’d take him back in an instant.

Reactions: 26
Let’s be real they never should’ve won, I never understood why people liked Jess anyway she was annoying in the end. I hated Sammy so much, he knew that he could have Jess whenever he wanted. Again, if he wanted her back she’d take him back in an instant.
Exactly 💯 to the last part!

Reactions: 4
He never fancied her. AT ALL. And spoke terribly about her SO OFTEN.

Reactions: 32
Another thing that makes me laugh is how much Jess edits her photos, you can literally see the faceapp makeup filter that most influencers use. They all look the same. It’s embarrassing we all know what she looks like?

Tbh I like Jess she was a bit muggy in the way he treated her. She can do better
100%. Aside from her dodgy “assfetics” business and the Facetuning of all her Insta content she’s relatively harmless

Reactions: 7
Just saw Mitch has gone back to his day job, then saw an advert from one of those internet raffles with Tyne-Lexi. Fair play to Mitch going back to earning an honest living, why can others just not give it up.
I saw this but then he posted this 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh god I hope she comes to her senses and doesn’t take him back, can’t believe they won’t when it was obvious he was blatantly not into her and disrespected her constantly.. Ty & Ella or Whitney and Lochan should have won

Reactions: 3
Worst winners in the history of the show, knew it then and confirmed it now.

Who voted for them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m glad she’s finally seen sense. We all saw it and whatever happened or whoever ended it it’s for the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.