Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friend in Ibiza today said she met Jess, her and Sammy are no longer together as she found something out at 4AM and booked Ibiza the next day, said she’s going to Dubai next week but she said she reckons they’ll get back together anyway

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Friend in Ibiza today said she met Jess, her and Sammy are no longer together as she found something out at 4AM and booked Ibiza the next day, said she’s going to Dubai next week but she said she reckons they’ll get back together anyway
Great tea! 💖
Jess reckons they’ll get back together or your friend does?

Reactions: 1
Great tea! 💖
Jess reckons they’ll get back together or your friend does?
Jess does, sorry should’ve been more clear! She said she doesn’t know why she’s telling my friend all this as she reckons they’ll get back together anyway. Friend said she was very down to earth

Reactions: 3
What could have that been that bad she booked Ibiza straightaway but is sure they’ll get back together 🤔
Maybe she’s one of them girls that just accepts whatever, one of those “as long as he knows where home is!” types. He wasn’t very nice to her on Love Island and yet she still stuck by him so who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Aye I know that but I don’t think Tyne Lexi has a management hence doing crappy ads for unknown company.
---

My point is rather than clinging to his 15 minutes he seems to have cut his losses
I think the raffle thing is her own company, she’s been doing it years and remember she was the face of it even when it started out. Pretty sure she started off just raffling things like a Louis Vuitton bag

Reactions: 1
Laura Woods has pretty much confirmed Adam Collard on her Insta....what on earth is she doing?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She probably thinks she is the one who changed him. Paige saying that CONTINUOUSLY for the few weeks they were together is engrained in my brain.
---
I can’t 😭😭😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Well you all said it was coming and you were right:LOL:

Also there is a massive spelling mistake in that article, they spelled Whitney's name wrong and called her Whitey🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.