Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure he had knee and elbow pad guards on too 😂
You’ll find the clips on YouTube. He did look like he was having fun though. I love Bez.

Reactions: 3
I really l
Agreed, i think she's probably the favourite with her background.

I know Molly-Mae is always seen as the benchmark but Amber has killed it since leaving the villa. The show keeps her relevant/elevates her for even longer, 6 years since she left the villa now....
I really like Amber!

Reactions: 2
Chloe Ferry was posting pics of Jess on her insta yesterday, I didn’t recognise her at first looks to have lost some weight

Thought this was an engagement announcement at first glance
I love these two but I just can’t see it lasting much longer. She clearly misses home a lot and I think will is doing anything he can to keep her around, like buying her goats and taking her to the Maldives.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love these two but I just can’t see it lasting much longer. She clearly misses home a lot and I think will is doing anything he can to keep her around, like buying her goats and taking her to the Maldives.
Everytime Jessie smiles she looks like she’s faking it! I really hope that’s just the way she is, but she really looks like she’s trying so hard to look like she’s happy but I’m not so sure!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.