Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It is that deep when people have never ever quentioned the authenticity of designer gifts before and all of a sudden you are concerned? I'm sorry, did Dami tell you that he was poor or that he didn't come from a fairly well off family? Did he tell you that he wasn't making good money at his previous job? Where has there ever been any indication that his poor or that he couldn't afford a few designer items? This is the same Dami that bought himself a brand new Audi shortly after LI ended?

You can feel some type of way about him buying so many designer gifts, you can call it tacky or whatever. But it's extremely extremely interesting that you will only question if the gifts he gave her were even "real" but that thought never crossed your mind when you saw Tasha, Gemma and Ekin's expensive gifts from their partners.

And while we at it, folks slated Luca for an over the top GF proposal, not because they questioned if the gift was real. Same goes for Davide and the ring he got Ekin. It was always about it being over the top or the partners reactions. Never about where the money to buy those gift comes from or whether or not those gifts were fake
You need real problems in your life 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Wynonna

Chatty Member
No offense but Millie looks like hot mess lately, I don't know what it is, maybe plastic surgery or she's been into cocaine or something?

• Haha
We all loved Scott on his season but the fact he repeatedly keeps coming back just makes him unlikeable. We all liked him because we thought he wasn’t bothered about the fame, turns out it’s quite the opposite.
Everyone who goes on love island wants fame, he was liked because he refused to fake it and seemed to be looking for a genuine connection unlike the likes of Sammy, Mitch, Whitney and that French guy.

If he gets paid why wouldn't he take the money? Look at how desperate some of the old contestants are to have gotten on it. Danica was publicly very open about it but I can guarantee you a lot of them were just a desperate behind the scenes. I hope after this year I never see him again but I totally understand why he's doing it, he'd be an utter idiot if he didn't imo.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Just saw Mitch has gone back to his day job, then saw an advert from one of those internet raffles with Tyne-Lexi. Fair play to Mitch going back to earning an honest living, why can others just not give it up.
He’s only doing it cause his agency dropped him.

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
Anyone seen that eejit Claudias post with the new fella? “Finally found my happiness”. Get a grip. What is with this twenty somethings acting like they’ve been hard through it and on the back shelf for years. The Amy Hart effect 🙄

Reactions: 19

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Someone just laugh reacted a comment of mine from the Antigoni thread omg, what a throwback, best thread ever 🤣 Wonder what the Carribean Michelle Keegan is up to

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I don’t believe Zac is innocent for a second, even if he was laughing along or not telling Mitch to stop he’s just as bad. I can imagine him egging him on.
I bet Mitch was coked up and acting arrogant.

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Omg yes so much proof 😬. They look so happy together as well. It’s always the couples that do the most but I do feel so bad for Marcel
Nah Marcel was one of my biggest disappointments- dont forget he cheated on Gabby while they were away on holiday!

Remember when he filmed her leaving his house after an argument and her walking the streets in the dark making fun of her cause she didn't know where she was or where she could go??? That was healthy... 🫠

• Wow
  • Sad

whatstheteab

VIP Member
S6 gets a lot of slack (rightfully so) but the connections were genuinely believable. Paige and Finn are still my favourite winners to this day, and I love that Nas and Eva are still together four years later 🥹

• Heart

maghy7

Rachel Finni from S7, do any of you think she looks pregnant in this or am I seeing things? The two Prosecco glasses, hers looks like water, is that a bump or just the way her robes folded, hard to tell with the text over the top of it
Tattle always knows 😅

• Haha

lavendervase

VIP Member
I actually don’t mind Scott doing it all right now. May as well piggy back as much as he can off the last season. I actually think the likes of Kady and Adam are more pathetic coming back after years away. I would imagine most of last years cast would kill to be in Scotts position.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Doesn’t surprise me that Jacques has 1.2M followers. People just see looks and as mentioned the very sympathetic edit he got when leaving really helped him.

Though I imagine that shit-stained pant photo will haunt and follow him forever. Fancy that being on your internet footprint for eternity.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18