Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Apparently Tom Clare is dating an Insta model called Paula Wilk. Your typical fake looking Insta model girl.
---

Relax, he’s allowed watch the boxing. We know you hate him and Luca, you say it all the time. It’s boring. SMH. Guaranteed there will be either a vile comment or a vomit face from you anytime there is a comment about either of those boys. Just so boring (anytime I write “just so boring”, I can hear Tom Clare’s voice saying it, he says it so much 🤣)
in fairness Jacques was literally exhibiting abusive behaviour on LI and is a piece of shit so 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 40

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Think we need to remember we can all say OUR opinions on threads. It's what tattle is for, if someone hates Luca and jaques but someone loves Chloe burrows doesn't matter. Just ignore their comment scroll on. We won't all agree but doesn't mean we need to be so bloody rude if someone has different opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

lalalala88

VIP Member
Let’s be real they never should’ve won, I never understood why people liked Jess anyway she was annoying in the end. I hated Sammy so much, he knew that he could have Jess whenever he wanted. Again, if he wanted her back she’d take him back in an instant.
He never fancied her. AT ALL. And spoke terribly about her SO OFTEN.

Reactions: 32
Oh come on. Is that really called "entitled cow"? If this happened to any of us, we would all be fuming. I'm pissed off when the bus is 10 minutes late in the morning, sure shouldn't worry about it because people are dying in Gaza and homeless people spend nights in tents. If I was left without my phone for 2 days, let alone 10, I would be complaining to everyone and anyone.. I'm not the biggest fan of Samie, but this is just outright ridiculous.
She’s acting spoilt imo. And to publicly name a customer service advisor trying to help is wrong too

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Ktb

VIP Member
I see Paige Turley has been signed up for Ex On The Beach 😬
Can’t see Capaldi showing up out the sea can you?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Leo100

VIP Member
In fairness you don’t know him 😭

Just gets so boring when it’s the exact same people on here every bloody time writing a vile comment about those two guys. It’s just so boring.
Scroll on by then 😂 everyone is entitled to their opinions whether you agree or not and if they're repeated on every page. There are things I find boring on certain threads so I just scroll past and dont get involved 🤷🏼‍♀️ easy as that

Reactions: 29
It's frankly insulting. She's really drawing comparisons between people losing their children, brothers, sisters, mother, fathers etc. right now in horrific and brutal circumstances to the death of her dog??? She needs to get a fucking grip. What a disgusting post.

• Heart

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
Friend in Ibiza today said she met Jess, her and Sammy are no longer together as she found something out at 4AM and booked Ibiza the next day, said she’s going to Dubai next week but she said she reckons they’ll get back together anyway

• Wow