Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Whitney on TikTok shop is such a downgrade 😵💫
I mean technically not a downgrade as she didn’t have anything to downgrade from 😂
---
When Luca bought Gemma a Cartier bracelet and did the over the top GF proposal, no one questioned where the funds were coming from nor did anyone question the authenticity of the bracelet. Same goes for Davide and Andrews gift towards their partners. But all of a sudden we are concerned about Dami's pockets?!?

Anyways ☕☕☕....
As someone just pointed out Luca’s family are loaded. Loads of folk have slated Luca on this thread when he was relevant. I haven’t seen Davide or Andrew’s gifts either but again Davide and Andrew are loaded - Davide from his business and Andrew has family wealth. Again they get trashed on here all the time lol. Someone posted those gifts from Dami as it’s recent/relevant and there’s nothing wrong with questioning where the money came from for OTT gifts 😂😂 esp when he no longer has a proper job. It isn’t that deep

• Heart
Reactions: 17

lalalala88

VIP Member
She probably thinks she is the one who changed him. Paige saying that CONTINUOUSLY for the few weeks they were together is engrained in my brain.
---
I can’t 😭😭😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

SaLou

VIP Member
Wonder who it was that he said “I fancied you when you was straight” to looool? Also, atleast he’s addressed it and admitted to it. (Brittany miller needs to take a leaf out of his book) I don’t believe Zach had nothing to do with it though, broski was probably there laughing along

why do influencers in their apology videos always talk about the “hate” they’ve been getting? It’s not necessarily hate if you’ve been homophobic. Always trying to spin it to make themselves the victim.
Was Amber from LI there? Made me think of her

Reactions: 16
An article from Digital Spy that was published 9 hours ago says ITV haven’t made it clear whether it’s gonna be on Peacock here or ITVX at some point.
It starts tomorrow so they should have made a decision by now

I feel like it’s gonna flop so bad

Reactions: 15

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Summer from Dami Indiyah love island series randomly came up on my linked in and I am cracking up at this. The confidence to put unemployed and then boasts about love island like it's a skill. I'm unsure if it's real if it is yikes 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
This Luis and the exes business is really fucking bad. No one looks good in this. They should all stop airing their dirty laundry in public and think of the innocent kids involved in this shitshow

kj135

VIP Member
I really hope Danica not going in. I can’t be dealing with her HR again!!

Laughalong

VIP Member
What did you do with your phone? I believe you btw, always did!
We were allowed them, but told if we took a picture we’d be kicked out. That’s why the only pic I have is his fucking Love Island suitcase as it was next to the front door hahaha

• Haha