Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Let’s be real they never should’ve won, I never understood why people liked Jess anyway she was annoying in the end. I hated Sammy so much, he knew that he could have Jess whenever he wanted. Again, if he wanted her back she’d take him back in an instant.

Reactions: 26

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
I really struggle with the whole Georgia thing. What happened with that cretin Bear was horrendous and I applaud her for how she handled that and got justice.
However- she has always been a massive clout chaser looking for the next bandwagon to jump on. She was a nobody in Towie, then was a nobody in Love Island. Then she was a nobody in Challenge or whatever it was called.
This is just another thing to try and get some clout. No way is she going to be an MP - she'd have to take time out of her busy schedule of going to Dubai and posing in skimpy outfits.

Bayday

When Luca bought Gemma a Cartier bracelet and did the over the top GF proposal, no one questioned where the funds were coming from nor did anyone question the authenticity of the bracelet. Same goes for Davide and Andrews gift towards their partners. But all of a sudden we are concerned about Dami's pockets?!?

Anyways ☕☕☕....

Jess and Ella have clothing edits but has any of the the others got any brand deals?
I think brands know that love island influencers are dying out. Far too many seasons, far too many trying to get fame. No one even cares about any of the islanders from the last 3/4 series I’d say. It went downhill after the Molly Mae season. I don’t think anyone else will have that effect again.
Being an influencer these days isn’t about looks anymore it’s about personality and being funny. Which is why there are so many TikTokkers at events now. Half of the love island cast are boring so that’s why barely anyone gets deals anymore.

• Heart

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Wes Nelson and Craig David’s song is number 1 on the big top 40. It really made me laugh that he went back in to perform when the rest of them are back playing truth or dare 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Have they confirmed where we can watch like Peacock or Itvx?

Fair play to Scott tbh. There’s people sending LI applications every single year don’t even get one series. He’s done 3 in a year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Apparently Tom Clare is dating an Insta model called Paula Wilk. Your typical fake looking Insta model girl.
---

Relax, he’s allowed watch the boxing. We know you hate him and Luca, you say it all the time. It’s boring. SMH. Guaranteed there will be either a vile comment or a vomit face from you anytime there is a comment about either of those boys. Just so boring (anytime I write “just so boring”, I can hear Tom Clare’s voice saying it, he says it so much 🤣)
Umm okay then. That's a bit much.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Laughalong

VIP Member
Some people just didn’t believe me, which is fair because I think it was INSANE the way he acted so close to winning the show. But hopefully looking back now people will realise it’s an extremely tragic thing to lie about 😂 and it was actually more of a risk for me to say because there was less than 10-15 people there!

He’s a nob. Has been since basically day one, and Ekin MUST know about it and has tolerated it. Hope she didn’t continue to sleep with him without protection as from the state I saw him in, I doubt it was at the forefront of his mind.

Reactions: 23