Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kj135

VIP Member
Did danica really go to love island but they ended up not putting her on the show? 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s every time either of those boys are mentioned, you’re straight off the bat leaving a vile comment. You only fairly recently explained why Luca is so awful etc. I just find it boring. Every time
I didn't say anything vile. I just said why is he still around? You have just been really vile to me just there for no reason.

Samia30

No offense but Millie looks like hot mess lately, I don't know what it is, maybe plastic surgery or she's been into cocaine or something?
I know brunette is her natural hair colour but I think she suits the short blonde hair she had in the villa so much more.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Davide fans are actually tagging Dior on his post. They do know all he will get (at a push) after the Coke and cheating is boohooman 😬
wifebeater junkie Johnny Depp with a mouth full of rotten teeth is still the face of Dior Sauvage so there’s still hope for Davide’s stans 😂😂😂

• Haha

DonAragona

VIP Member
Worst winners in the history of the show, knew it then and confirmed it now.

Who voted for them?

• Haha
  • Heart

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
Well you all said it was coming and you were right:LOL:

Also there is a massive spelling mistake in that article, they spelled Whitney's name wrong and called her Whitey🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow