Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boring bird

Why is she harassing Luca just because he wasn’t interested in her? None of the boys were attracted to her I don’t think they were influenced by Lucas decision. She’s just butthurt because she’s probably used to guys going after her that she didn’t think she would face rejection , especially on reality tv. I’ve heard there are love island contestants who were confident before going on the show because they were attractive depending on where they’re from but once you compete with other attractive people you start to lose your confidence especially when you don’t get attention.
I thought Luca was really horrible to Danica. It wasn't just him finding her unattractive, but him being snide and randomly dropping horrible "jokey" comments about her. I think it was normalised in there, because she was a bit of a punching bag and laughing stock. But if you watch it back, you'll see that he bullied her as well as Tash.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
There’s people dying but Samie has no phone issues!!
View attachment 2656665
Oh come on. Is that really called "entitled cow"? If this happened to any of us, we would all be fuming. I'm pissed off when the bus is 10 minutes late in the morning, sure shouldn't worry about it because people are dying in Gaza and homeless people spend nights in tents. If I was left without my phone for 2 days, let alone 10, I would be complaining to everyone and anyone.. I'm not the biggest fan of Samie, but this is just outright ridiculous.

Reactions: 29

jayne2240

VIP Member
Eeee the crying pic 🤣🤣🤣 sorry if I’m heartless but come onnnn. “Right now it feels like the death of all of me” “your body was cold and we screamed for you to come back to life” I’m done this is atrocious

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Emmajay

I don’t get why Ella’s style gets hyped up so much, she dresses like a basic ig influencer?!

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
I put on Chloe burrows podcast while I was driving yesterday…… mother of god… who decides to give these people the platform? It was honestly awful the girl can barely string a sentence together. 😩 so much waffling about nothing, a very tough listen

Laughalong

VIP Member
Hahahahha it was ME

I ended up at an afters at his apartment and he was there getting with a random girl, whilst doing balloons inbetween. But I’m STILL going to get called a liar aren’t I because we weren’t allowed our phones!!

Reactions: 27

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I still don't know what Love Island Games is. Or All Stars. Or if they are the same thing.
Big Brother is starting Sunday
Married at first sight is on.

I need a lie down

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What was this even said in reference to?
Danny was at some event and was heard criticising Jack saying you can’t choose who your kids fall for and how much he loves Jarrord. He said Dani has brought home some fucking twats, sitting at his table eating his lamb

• Haha
Reactions: 26