Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it was Sammy’s choice tbh. He was never into her and according to the poster on here she is telling people they might get back together

Anyone who votes S&J as winners are mugs

We all could see he hated her

Reactions: 12
Worst winners in the history of the show, knew it then and confirmed it now.

Who voted for them?
Tbh I think there was just very little love this year so people voted them bc they liked Jess out of an incredibly bad bunch

Reactions: 6
Let’s be real they never should’ve won, I never understood why people liked Jess anyway she was annoying in the end. I hated Sammy so much, he knew that he could have Jess whenever he wanted. Again, if he wanted her back she’d take him back in an instant.
Because it reminds them of their own relationship or sons

Reactions: 2
Let’s be real they never should’ve won, I never understood why people liked Jess anyway she was annoying in the end. I hated Sammy so much, he knew that he could have Jess whenever he wanted. Again, if he wanted her back she’d take him back in an instant.
He’ll probably try win her back when he realises people only liked him bc he was with Jess

They were horrible winners. I thought the US series was better this year.

Reactions: 7
I know I've just slated Sammy saying no one cares that much but it's even more annoying when there's an article on the sun or wherever and people are like "who?" "Never heard of them" oh wow that makes you so superior and sophiscated for not watching love island! Just scroll on by

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.