Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I've just slated Sammy saying no one cares that much but it's even more annoying when there's an article on the sun or wherever and people are like "who?" "Never heard of them" oh wow that makes you so superior and sophiscated for not watching love island! Just scroll on by
Yes! Does my nut in your not impressing nobody 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Waiting for the Casey, Sammy and Tom pics out in Ibiza, hope Jess ended it and dipped away on holiday…

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know I've just slated Sammy saying no one cares that much but it's even more annoying when there's an article on the sun or wherever and people are like "who?" "Never heard of them" oh wow that makes you so superior and sophiscated for not watching love island! Just scroll on by
Annoys me too. Some people were commenting the same on the article about Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner Smith. Unless you’re a kid I’m sure you’ve heard of Dawson’s Creek

Reactions: 6
Annoys me too. Some people were commenting the same on the article about Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner Smith. Unless you’re a kid I’m sure you’ve heard of Dawson’s Creek
I’ve heard of DC but didn’t have a clue who they were, but instead of writing “who?” I read the article and them read the comments because I’m a nosy witch like that and wanted to know who’s side I’m on. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve heard of DC but didn’t have a clue who they were, but instead of writing “who?” I read the article and them read the comments because I’m a nosy witch like that and wanted to know who’s side I’m on. 🤣
So off topic but Joshua Jackson was my ultimate crush as a kid. The Mighty Ducks 1-3 went triple platinum in my house 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lmao so it seems she did do a runner to Ibiza before speaking to him then. Weird!
so he was like " We haven't made it clear/ official but since you guys have done the job for me so i would just go with the flow now"? (i.e. he doesn't even have to deal with the face-to-face conversation now. one job down yay!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so he was like " We haven't made it clear/ official but since you guys have done the job for me so i would just go with the flow now"? (i.e. he doesn't even have to deal with the face-to-face conversation now. one job down yay!)
during the actual show, *he* didn’t even ask her to be his girlfriend, he got all the other Islanders to do it for him😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ekin-Su and Davide confirmed for 'Celebrity Antiques Roadshow'
What in the fuckity duck 🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Abi mentioned in an ‘after the island ‘podcast that a recent winner of love island was in her DMs.
It must be Davide, he followed her a while ago and she liked his poets.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.