Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it was filmed a while ago. She Already knows Sammy from the show. Don’t think it’s him
She admitted before that Jack Fincham was in her DMs. I think he wrote some suggestive comment on her first post outside the villa. So guess his sliding into her DMs is not a surprise.

Also agree it’s more than likely Davide is the recent winner she is talking about bc he started following her and was liking her pics.
---
Something very very wrong with that age gap

Reactions: 2
Aw Chyna and Neil have had their baby. I quite like Chyna.

Reactions: 7
Had a bloke made a midnight dash to Ibiza and been seen cavorting days after a surprise breakup Women's Aid would issue a press release. 🤷‍♂️

Jess isn't the first to use the ditzy blonde stereotype to her advantage. She more switched on than people give her credit for.

Reactions: 8
Currently stalking Jess story for more questions about the split LOL… but why has she posted that Live Photo in answer to the edit question, as if it’s to prove she doesn’t 😫😫😫 her face is sooooo edited!!!!!
---
Currently stalking Jess story for more questions about the split LOL… but why has she posted that Live Photo in answer to the edit question, as if it’s to prove she doesn’t 😫😫😫 her face is sooooo edited!!!!!
I don’t even care if she edits her pictures but own up to it

Reactions: 1
Jack fowler, he was in casa the year dani and jack won
Oh I know what season he was on I literally did not recognize him on that picture 😂 now it's been pointed out I've had another look and now I'm like ofc it's jack 😂 god sake
---
Do you mean Jack Fowler?
That's the one! I just didn't recognise it was him on that picture has he somehow got more handsome 😭
---
Bloody hell the change in Liberty’s face and the photoshop on Megan’s
View attachment 2490946View attachment 2490947
Looks like that ai filter you can design for yourself on tiktok 😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 5
i used to think jack fowler was well fit til i realised he looked the spit of the lion from madagascar

A2C5B038-5700-44D2-80B9-95B80FDCBBC1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.