Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalala88

VIP Member
Teddy soares latest reel where it starts off with him in bed actually has me lolling…not as bad as the reel where he throws his pillow at the camera. But still 🤣😭

lalalala88

VIP Member
Still don’t get why he’d mention Paige as she’s so irrelevant and they were “together” all of 5 mins 😂
They discuss their previous relationships on the show . So that’s why I thought she might come up. And given she’s made so many indirects and thrown so much shade towards to him, I wonder how he’ll answer if she’s brought up. I mean, she mentions him a lot in podcasts.

lalalala88

VIP Member
[QUOTE="lockdown sux, post: 16824089, member:
He also said he told Catherine himself he was going to LI USA but I thought she said he didn’t in an interview.
[/QUOTE]
Catherine said in an interview that he told her the day before he flew out that he was going.

boring bird

Hi any Masterchef and Love Island fans, I'm watching Masterchef, I'm a bit behind (no spoilers), but Luca has just popped up, and is it me or does his accent sound completely different to when he was on LI?

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Yeah I don't think Love Island really did anything for Molly at all, whatever she has she had before the whole experience.

I thought Whitney and Ella would have hit the ground running but they just come across very dull since leaving the villa. I suppose maybe that's what is better, so you'd have less people doing the show to become mega famous cause they won't!?
I actually think it made her look very different to the way she portrays on tiktok, quiet and keeps herself to herself, in comparison to the dancing, loud tiktoks.
Now They all seem to get put into the same pot of being half influencer, half beg off brands once new islanders come out, when the old ones suddenly are friends and hanging off the relevant ones!
Who knows🤷🏽‍♀️ I do think it’s odd none have got any big brands deals though, when often at least 1 does! It’s not like PLT or the rest didn’t interact with the show, and why would they turn work down??

jadach

VIP Member
they give phones back really fast in the us version?? cause scott was apparently dumped and he’s already on twitter

Last edited by a moderator: