Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was scrolling on insta and saw Marnie Simpson posted a picture next to a blonde girl with bad fake boobs who looks completely false in every way. Took me a sec to realise it’s Hannah Elizabeth
She’s ruined herself

lalalala88

VIP Member
That makes you even more guilty removing the pics 😅 has any of the others said anything about it? You'd think if it wasn't true that the others that were there would come to their defence? Now Zach's getting comments about him liking old pics of Samie's lol
as I said above that tiktok account holder said in a comment that some blue ticks who are involved in that industry have actually liked the tiktok.

this is messy!

I didn’t know white people could get vitiligo due to a lack of melanin to begin with? Lots of comments saying it’s something else idk I’m no skin doctor
Anyway I’m a terrible person my first assumption was he had a fungal skin infection or he’s been on the illegal tanning nasal sprays 😩
Look at Demi Sims. She had it quite bad

I’m such a Zach fan now I just think he’s really funny plus he likes cats 🥲
I had to unfollow him cause of the faces he kept pulling in his stories at the start!! Is he worth a refollow!?
---
His cats are just the cutest. The fact that they didn’t even flinch in this video, they are fully used to his bullshit😭🤣

They just look like they are thinking "not this fucker again!" 🤣🤣🤣 I love cats!

nik1231

Chatty Member
To be fair they are pretty cool with each other. They were fine posing for pictures at events to show there was no hard feelings.

After the lock down they ran into each other at bar and posed for a candid selfie. She even surprised him by calling into a podcast he was on. They even did a joint giveaway on their instagrams.

She's long maintained she holds no ill will to Curtis and realises it was silly to get so invested in a guy she'd only known a few weeks. Maura on the other hand she definitely felt betrayed by. Putting them in the same series would produce more fireworks.
I mean good for Amy but I’d hate him if I was her. He proper mugged her off!

why did him and Maura split?

Jas28

Chatty Member
Don’t even need this and that aesthetician needs to find a new career path 😬 the shape is giving Jigsaw
I mean I know runway models have really high cheekbones so it’s not unheard of but who knows. Wonder what other work she’s had done

pecan

Chatty Member
Can Amy Hart please stop with the hang in there you’ll meet someone pep posts. It’s so condescending. I know she feels her market is women who found love late in life but fuck off. She met your man when she was 29, had the baby at 30 and now she’s engaged at 31. She hasn’t struggled with anything here so I wish she’d stop acting like she should be some sort of inspiration for older women who haven’t settled down yet.

Ugh so true! She does my head in with her smug posting omg. She’s also got her own thread cos she’s so annoying 😂