Ex-Love Islanders #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently his publicist threatened legal action for deformation. Not sure how leaking his name equals deformation :ROFLMAO:
Surely she would know how to spell "corporation"? Didn't you mean "cooperation"? haha

Reactions: 2
Exactly!!! I’ve no doubt there’s a lot of “shut up” and “duck offs” going on away from the camera.
Yeah the girl didn't storm outta the house and go walking in the dark in a place she's not from for no reason like. They definitely got verbal with each other before that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Apparently his publicist threatened legal action for deformation. Not sure how leaking his name equals deformation :ROFLMAO:
On this - the only thing I can think of and maybe I am reaching here - Luca might have something lined up or a contract with something or someone that stipulates he can’t work with ITV or anything LI related whilst under said contract - again could be v wrong but either way someone leaking (allegedly/potentially) false information about him is certainly grounds for legal action of some kind

Reactions: 4
On this - the only thing I can think of and maybe I am reaching here - Luca might have something lined up or a contract with something or someone that stipulates he can’t work with ITV or anything LI related whilst under said contract - again could be v wrong but either way someone leaking (allegedly/potentially) false information about him is certainly grounds for legal action of some kind
But it’s not defamation. Im not sure what legal ground he has to stand on to threaten a lawsuit. I don’t think he has any. The whole thing makes no sense - the speculation was dead in the water the second he put up that story of him cycling along Brighton pier. Seems extreme the whole thing but we don’t have the context! Doesn’t seem like the Twitter person has the context either though 🤔 Strange!

Reactions: 5
But it’s not defamation. Im not sure what legal ground he has to stand on to threaten a lawsuit. I don’t think he has any. The whole thing makes no sense - the speculation was dead in the water the second he put up that story of him cycling along Brighton pier. Seems extreme the whole thing but we don’t have the context! Doesn’t seem like the Twitter person has the context either though 🤔 Strange!
Defamation covers “any published statements which are alleged to defame a named or identifiable individual in a manner which causes them loss in their trade or profession,” which my example above covers. If he lost out on work as an influencer because of an (allegedly) false story like what GamerVev tweeted it’s fair game.
But as you said I won’t jump to any conclusions cos loads of context is missing as you say😂 very bizarre!

Reactions: 2
Luca has a great PR team following being in the show last year. Masterchef and possibly this all stars series. Let's face it other than being coupled up with Michael Owen's daughter and coming across as a bit of a mysogynistic prick, he doesn't have much charisma or redeeming features but he has done well

Reactions: 7
Defamation covers “any published statements which are alleged to defame a named or identifiable individual in a manner which causes them loss in their trade or profession,” which my example above covers. If he lost out on work as an influencer because of an (allegedly) false story like what GamerVev tweeted it’s fair game.
But as you said I won’t jump to any conclusions cos loads of context is missing as you say😂 very bizarre!
It’s very bizarre. It was completely speculation which she retracted quite quickly. So he wouldn’t have lost out on anything. Bit of context, I’ve a legal background, that’s why I’m scratching my head at CEO Bish rn!
---
Luca has a great PR team following being in the show last year. Masterchef and possibly this all stars series. Let's face it other than being coupled up with Michael Owen's daughter and coming across as a bit of a mysogynistic prick, he doesn't have much charisma or redeeming features but he has done well
I’d be surprised if he’s on all stars. Very very surprised.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s very bizarre. It was completely speculation which she retracted quite quickly. So he wouldn’t have lost out on anything. Bit of context, I’ve a legal background, that’s why I’m scratching my head at CEO Bish rn!
---

I’d be surprised if he’s on all stars. Very very surprised.
Yeh she’s lucky he didn’t ! She’s a right weirdo 😂

Reactions: 1
Can’t see Zach and Molly staying together for very long. Even Mitch’s story tonight…Zach tripled parked…and then there’s Molly who doesn’t drink. Just can’t see it myself!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.