Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalala88

VIP Member
I can imagine they’re cocky bastards together. Looks like it was Mitch and Zach she said one tall and one shorter. And I can imagine they’d make homophobic comments. I’ve dm’ed molly and told her to be careful who she dates. Won’t be getting a career on CBeebies if she’s associated with a homophobe.
Where is that photo of them at the Space NK event? Mitch has taken down that story.

lalalala88

VIP Member
How do we know it’s Mitch and zach? Lochan and sammy were there too
Didn’t realise Sammy was there. I just thought it was Lochan, Zach and Mitch there so I did automatically assume it was Mitch and Zach since they seemed to be glued to each other at the event.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I saw a TikTok saying they have split up but again that could just be from the Reddit post. It said Callum had moved out and they split custody of the dogs (or dog) I don’t follow them so don’t know how many they have x

iieee

VIP Member
I didn’t know white people could get vitiligo due to a lack of melanin to begin with? Lots of comments saying it’s something else idk I’m no skin doctor
Anyway I’m a terrible person my first assumption was he had a fungal skin infection or he’s been on the illegal tanning nasal sprays 😩
I know a white person with vitiligo but the patches are brown rather than being paler white. This looks more like sun damage to me?!