Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They’re all irrelevant already, I wouldn’t say Molly is relevant, she’s not got 650K followers and if she had a following before it hasn’t grown massively, none have come out to huge brand deals which usually happens, or beauty brands doing collabs. I thought Whitney, Ella or Ty might have tried to blow herself up doing PR etc but they’ve hardly done anything when Whit’s wig brand could’ve done bits, and Ella with her outfits!
I can see them all settling into the background doing the bare minimum
Yeah I don't think Love Island really did anything for Molly at all, whatever she has she had before the whole experience.

I thought Whitney and Ella would have hit the ground running but they just come across very dull since leaving the villa. I suppose maybe that's what is better, so you'd have less people doing the show to become mega famous cause they won't!?

Reactions: 1

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I’m sure it’ll be a similar date then? If it involves public votes surely?
I reckon All Stars will most likely air when the Winter seasons used to. I don’t think they announced applications for next year though so it could replace the Summer one instead?

Keelind

Layla from winter love island was back in Tom and Caseys last night, Lydia was also out with Layla...wonder if Tom and Lydia have rekindled?

• Wow
It doesn't look like the games will have a public vote if it's being recorded now and not premiering until 1st November (in US), I watched Love Island USA online so it had the american ads and Iain stirling was advertising it as if Peacock had first dibs on it and start date 1st Nov. It's rumoured to be following a format similar to MTVs The Challenge. All stars is being filmed in the South African villa and so far they're saying it is to replace the Winter version in Jan or Feb, no mention of next year's summer one yet.
It is being aired on Peacock first but they haven’t said if it’s gonna be on Peacock here or itv2 or itvx

lalalala88

VIP Member
I’ll be so glad once Masterchef is over if I see one more Luca post urghh
I don’t see any MasterChef / Luca posts but then again I don’t watch the show so maybe that’s why I don’t see them. Think it’s over this week so you don’t have much longer to wait!

I was just about to post this, just saw a few tiktoks showing Zach with girls at carnival, they then found the girls who he now follows and he’s liked some of their photos. Everyone’s calling him a cheater- it’s def not cheating but it’s not a good start considering we thought Molly was your whole 🌎?
Cheating is a bit extreme but if I was her I wouldn't be too happy!! Sure they could be over already for all we know! Actually maybe we should do a poll on the next tread? Who do we think is still together!? I have a feeling none of them are 😅

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but does anyone know why farmer Will and Jessie don’t bother with Tom and Casey anymore? I know Casey was 2faced in the villa about Jessie but they seemed to have sorted it out when they came out but noticed they dont follow each other anymore…

lalalala88

VIP Member
I think Mitch takes this “messy Mitch” persona too far. When it reality he’s just a knob. I saw a video earlier of him saying he broke up with Ella B because he’s touring England going to nightclubs which is so cringe. When asked if he’d be with her if he lived closer he was like “not even then” does he not realise he was majorly punching. Speaking of punching, can someone do the honours cos he’s a prick
Lol I saw that video. i couldn’t help but laugh as I was shocked - like, what? ELLA B must be raging.

newtoyou

VIP Member
This is so fucking embarrassing. I hate that stan culture has infiltrated this show, all of this for a couple that were together for TWO WEEKS 😭

Wait who is paying for this? Is this a fan cam? Surely this is like £100,000s to afford this?