Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Samia30

So when we thinking Zach and Mollys are gona split? I can’t see them being together much longer. They’ll claim distance.
So far they are seemingly doing ok with the distance. It’s 1hr and half on the train.

I Ron and Lana used that excuse for their split but to be fair to them they did have a distance of 3hr and 30 minutes between. Not buying that was the real reason though.

Lol I also can’t tell the future so 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Samia30

What’s going on with Zach and Molly. Just seeing all the comments under his latest post about him liking girls pics?!
They are saying he has liked some pictures of Samie from months ago. He along with Lochan, Whitney, Abi and her friend all followed Samie last night because she was at event with them last night.

Other than that no idea 🤷🏾‍♀️

Samia30

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
Honestly doing my head in, we get it Samia, someone dares say something remotely negative about your darling Molly and we face the wrath of Samia. It's boring now, we don't need to keep getting Molly facts shoved down our throat.
It’s also boring coming on here everyday to see people saying the same thing over and over again about her cringy, Molly, her sister and the Tik Toks are. We get it, Molly is the cringiest person to step foot on the planet and she doesn’t act how you deem a 22 year old should act. We don’t need to keep getting that shoved down our throat.

It’s not like it hasn’t been said for the last 2 months solid since she stepped foot in the villa.🤦🏾‍♀️

nik1231

Chatty Member
Actually alot more couples are still together or lasted a lot longer than those in the first few seasons.

In season 6, there were five couples that came out. 1 couple lasted over a year, another couple lasted almost 2 years and one broke up just this year. Two other couples are still together.

In season 7, four couples came out but only three of them last past the year mark. Liam/Millie are also back together.

Season 8, four couples came out from the show. Two are still together over a year later and Ekinde/Davide are back together

With that being said, I don't think most of the couples are bs. Unless they are actively working together on same brand, there is little to no benefit for any of them keeping up "appearances" or sorts months after the show has ended.
Love that! To be fair, I haven’t been invested in later seasons so not followed the couples so much.

What do you guys think about Olivia and Alex? Reading her thread on here lots seem to think he cheats on her and they are in it for the ££.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Didn’t realise Sammy was there. I just thought it was Lochan, Zach and Mitch there so I did automatically assume it was Mitch and Zach since they seemed to be glued to each other at the event.
Correction. When someone said sammy I assumed they meant sammy and Jess. They actually meant Sammie who was with Tom sorry for confusion. Was just Zach Mitch abd lochan there

Evesdropping

VIP Member
There is f all banter. I got so confused initially when the stories were referring to him in the third person. Don’t think claudia is bringing anything to the table. Confusing, but ok.
He's gone totally off the boil on updating social media. I think she still manages him so I'd say she's had to take it on herself or nothing will go out 🤣 and CEO Bish has to make her money.

sillygoose502

There is a massive “anti tourist” movement for Hawaii from locals, even before the most recent Maui wildfires. So I am not surprised at the backlash (which might not be coming from those who know MM from Love Island). But I don’t think she is to know about that tbf
Yeah I’m not saying she did it purposely I was just trying to work out why people were annoyed

Bayday

So I've been watching the old seasons - S2 and 3. We know that most of the relationships in recent series are bullshit but do you think they were back then too? I really really want to believe the love stories and the fact that 4 couples are still together (Liv & Alex, Cara & Nathan, Jamie & Camilla, Dom & Jess) makes me think it was legit, or do you think they've stuck together for the fame and £££?
Actually alot more couples are still together or lasted a lot longer than those in the first few seasons.

In season 6, there were five couples that came out. 1 couple lasted over a year, another couple lasted almost 2 years and one broke up just this year. Two other couples are still together.

In season 7, four couples came out but only three of them last past the year mark. Liam/Millie are also back together.

Season 8, four couples came out from the show. Two are still together over a year later and Ekinde/Davide are back together

With that being said, I don't think most of the couples are bs. Unless they are actively working together on same brand, there is little to no benefit for any of them keeping up "appearances" or sorts months after the show has ended.

kj135

VIP Member
What were the rumours of Andrew cheating? Someone said when he was in america. How did all that come about?