Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
When you think Molly Marsh can't get any more annoying, she goes and gets a tattoo of her boyfriend's zodiac sign.. 🙄 I simply cannot stand her..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

sillygoose502

He won’t have cheated at carnival the videos would be everywhere and he wouldn’t be able to hide it, i reckon Molly is looking for all the brand deals and work to come her way so would depend if he’s doing the same/can they stay together if they’re so seperate ans not seeing eachother like they had 24/7 in the villa
---

She would downplay it, or never address it all, the whole ‘I don’t drink, I’m not like other girls’ vibe she tries to put on just screams attention whore
I agree she definitely gives off ‘pick me’ girl. I reckon unless he actually physically cheated she’d ignore any red flag because she’s so cool and chilled.. I think that’s what Whit was reffering to when she said Molly was the easy option - because she won’t actually fight back

Reactions: 17

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’ve seen a few people on twitter and reddit say that Ella is the most fashionable islander ever. Funny how we all have different taste, I thought she always looked terrible outfit wise. Especially those chanel earrings 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

0121doone

She’s 22 years old.

Her Tik Toks since she’s left the island are exactly the same as they were before she went on one island.

In fact that was one of the reasons she was getting hate and everyone was so sure Zach was gonna get the ick…..only for him to leave the villa and turn out to be as goofy as she is!

Probably best if you block her on Tik Tok then they won’t appear on your fyp anymore.
oh fuck off

• Haha

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Chloe burrows in her podcast listed off people from her season of love island she still talks too. Millie and Liam mainly and then said kaz liberty Faye but didn't even say Lucinda. So something definitely happened and I doubt they just drifted

• Heart

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Not sure I’ve ever seen someone as annoying as Molly marsh sister. Those TikTok’s they keep doing are unbearable 🫣🫣

coriander

VIP Member
View attachment 2413356View attachment 2413357View attachment 2413358So I went to we are festival on Sunday and look who I spotted in the VIP section!! Ella and Jess weren’t there with Sammy and Tyrique and I’m not sure why. Mitch & Ella B I believe are over, I didn’t see them talk to eachother once. Mitch is also quite small in real life and sammy is soo much taller than he looks on TV!! In the last photo he’s standing next to Josh, (the one who was coupled up with amber??) for comparison. Tyrique is quite arrogant. Almost like he thought he was too good to speak to people lol and look at the state of his muddy trainers
I hate Sammy but.....why is he kinda fit in these pics?!

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Not sure everyones thoughts on them but Will & Jessie just came up on my FYP for the first time in ages and I actually still think they are really good together. I like that they seem to have distanced themselves from most of the other islanders from that series, they were all pricks. Also very funny how all the couples that talked shit about them fell apart 🤣

• Heart

lalalala88

VIP Member
Ahhh thanks, how childish and catty. Especially from a group of “men”
Will also said not one of those 4 boys have ever bothered to contact him about why they removed him. Jessie also said that Tom and Casey don’t support Will with her or Will having to work on the farm. She was saying that Tom and Casey couldn’t understand how Will wasn’t able to meet up the first month post Love Island bc it was lambing season so he was tied to the farm that month. Will also said that Tom and Casey are busy living single boy lives and that isn’t wills life rn.

• Wow
  • Angry