Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
View attachment 2430309
Faye responded. It does sound like the sun over exaggerated the story and the video they provided wasn’t giving what they through it was
I mean the Sun are the same ones who describe the dumping of islanders who nobody likes/were in the villa for like 5 mins as SHOCKING so no surprise there
Also Hillsborough Disaster and all the other disgusting lies they publish 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
im not really that arsed tbh Samia I’m just bored of hearing her bang on about it. You must have an alert set up for any comments about Molly tho cos that reply was rapid x
Molly so quirky for not drinking 😴 I completely get not drinking but it’s not that big of a deal and not that interesting at all.
Let’s be real the best LI seasons were 1,2,3 when when could drink and smoke and we saw them be realer and like they would be in a setting of going out.
Mollys boring like most of the rest of the season at this rate

gimm3more

VIP Member
High end fashion and presenting? They’re optimistic 😂
Came here to say this hahahahha high end fashion 😂😂😂 I liked Whitney for most of the show but come on be serious

Sammy should do Dancing On Ice. He’d win it for sure with the support of all the Facebook mums who voted for him to win the damn show in the first place lmao

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
He called them curry munchers so they responded by posting a tik tok eating a curry takeaway

The man seems like a nasty piece of work. He’s changed his profile photo to a photo he’s edited and put their faces on two people around a pot or curry
That’s vile! Honestly disgusts me how racist and discriminatory people can be

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Did anyone see Luca on Masterchef last night. He made a wonderful dessert but fucked up his FISH😳. He claims he doesn’t like or eat fish, also doesn’t like or eat several other things, why have someone on the show who doesn’t like or eat the food he is preparing.
Otherwise he showed another contestant how to open a scallop and was heralded by the judges and some of the other contestants as a hero …. What a guy….. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Spectacles

VIP Member
Said the boys threw money at a homeless guy , made homophobic comments so got thrown out and said they were the most famous people at the event
I'm sure I've seen a video of mitch (might have been on his stories after he left the villa) on a night out laughing at a homeless guy sat on a bench drunk. He went over and put his arm around him laughing and the guy was really confused. He then ran off laughing.

• Angry
  • Wow

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Molly is so jarring 😩 she keeps banging on about not drinking alcohol seen her mention it so many times on TikTok and insta. So many people don’t drink, it’s nothing special why’s she going on like she’s rare 😂

Loves young dream, they look so happy together.... not!!!

I swear they are the most miserable pair.
1000022186.jpg

---
Possibly but I kind of felt Whitney was picking at Molly for the same reasons. She seemed quite focused on picking them apart near the end and I think while she prob had a point there was also a bit of sour grapes that Zach wasn’t interested in her and a maybe a general dislike of Molly and knowing she could slate them and Molly wouldn’t bite back.
I feel like Whitney really carried the most recent season, it would have been dead without her but I really glad she didn't win in the end. The last few days she was becoming unbearable, I think she's lucky it ended when it did cause she avoided a fall from grace.

The thing is I don't know who I would have wanted to win instead, the standard was really low 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

lockdown sux

VIP Member
The Ekin fans online who were calling Davide a Coke head and saying he was finished career wise are very quiet now 🤣🤣

• Haha

user276363829

Chatty Member
She’s 22 years old.

Her Tik Toks since she’s left the island are exactly the same as they were before she went on one island.

In fact that was one of the reasons she was getting hate and everyone was so sure Zach was gonna get the ick…..only for him to leave the villa and turn out to be as goofy as she is!

Probably best if you block her on Tik Tok then they won’t appear on your fyp anymore.
Serious question.. How much are you getting paid to defend Molly? Every time I scroll through this thread there's so many posts from you defending her

• Haha
He called them curry munchers so they responded by posting a tik tok eating a curry takeaway

The man seems like a nasty piece of work. He’s changed his profile photo to a photo he’s edited and put their faces on two people around a pot or curry
Wtf!? I just despair sometimes, I know they clapped back really well but that's still gotta be upsetting for them.

Reactions: 14