Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I was intrigued by her Tik Tok on it though, she said every night she drank either water or Coca Cola. We never saw that though, so does that mean they make them stage the toasts and everybody cheersing then she’s allowed to get her drink??
im not really that arsed tbh Samia I’m just bored of hearing her bang on about it. You must have an alert set up for any comments about Molly tho cos that reply was rapid x

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Mums84

VIP Member
IN FACT, you are NOT JIM CAREY
Scott needs to give out life advice to z listers more often.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Molly’s sister is 15, she is very close to her sister.

Molly’s minor sister is in the majority of her Tik Toks so of course it’s going to have to be goofy and age appropriate.

Her and Zach will be fine, he’s seen all her Tik Toks and has even joined in a couple of them plus made his own. He is as goofy and silly as she is lol. It gives you ick vibe but it clearly doesn’t give him those vibes, that’s you projecting onto him!

Molly’s actual best friend:

com/ZGJG5TN4a/
😂😂 calm down love it’s tattle I’m allowed an opinion, I couldn’t give a shit about her real bestie, but her tiktoks keep getting on the FYP

I do think she seems like a very young 21 year old would defo struggle moving away from home etc

Not sure I’ve ever seen someone as annoying as Molly marsh sister. Those TikTok’s they keep doing are unbearable 🫣🫣
Glad someone else actually has a brain to see how cringe it is, she has no personality on tv then tries to project she does on tiktok, v vanilla and dull
---
😂😂 think you need a Stan page no one hates her she’s just cringey and young

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Makes me cringe how Molly goes on about wanting to be a Cbeebies presenter. i couldn’t cope with her on my tv at 6:15am before Teletubbies 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

charlied0106

VIP Member
It’s also boring coming on here everyday to see people saying the same thing over and over again about her cringy, Molly, her sister and the Tik Toks are. We get it, Molly is the cringiest person to step foot on the planet and she doesn’t act how you deem a 22 year old should act. We don’t need to keep getting that shoved down our throat.

It’s not like it hasn’t been said for the last 2 months solid since she stepped foot in the villa.🤦🏾‍♀️
It's Tattle, it's literally the reason for being. Go start a I Heart Molly thread, cause you're constant defending is obsessive behaviour.

• Haha

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
Just when I couldn't have thought Jack was anymore of a dickhead, he's got a dog with cropped ears:sick: of course it could potentially be a rescue that already had the ears cropped and tail docked but I doubt it

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Samia30

As expected Jack fincham is reported to be appearing on the games. Eyal too. Will be interesting between him, Wes and Megan.
Hmmm….might be a tiny issue with that…

Apparently the arrest happened on the 26th August but news of it broke today

1694643823897.jpeg

1694643852968.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Mahamotel

Chatty Member
Not only is that an outright lie whatever filler/work she’s had done makes her look fucking stupid and I’m glad I can be honest now. She looks like a space raiders packet

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
I mean I know runway models have really high cheekbones so it’s not unheard of but who knows. Wonder what other work she’s had done
Aye runway models who are all natural not 5ft7 girls from Glasgow full of filler who did a couple of ads for Quiz n call themselves “models” 😂

• Haha

kj135

VIP Member
I would never go up to someone when they’re eating to ask for photos. It’s disrespectful full stop.

Reactions: 18

Ktb

VIP Member
Is that a good deal for Ella then?
Hope they get some pictures of her smiling.

• Haha
Reactions: 18