Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
She’s 22 years old.

Her Tik Toks since she’s left the island are exactly the same as they were before she went on one island.

In fact that was one of the reasons she was getting hate and everyone was so sure Zach was gonna get the ick…..only for him to leave the villa and turn out to be as goofy as she is!

Probably best if you block her on Tik Tok then they won’t appear on your fyp anymore.
Go hype elsewhere this is tattle hun you seem way too keen about her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

hytuhh

Chatty Member
Not the 5'7 and stylish again let it go 😭😭 unpopular opinion but I don't even think she's that stylish, all her clothes look very cheap but suppose that's perfect for PLT

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t get people saying about you only see one hour a day defending boys like Luca. Okay so for 8 weeks the best the producers had to show was a shitty insecure personality

• Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
They save face by not releasing it. They left it far too long. It might have worked fresh out the villa but no one cares now. Would’ve been embarrassing had it came out.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

What is a successful woman in her late 30s and out of a eight year relationship, wasting her time with some man child serial shagger in his mid 20s.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

LittlePea

Chatty Member
I agree he is a walking ICK so I understand why she is vomiting at the thought of him. And I think she is in love with herself and needs a bit of humbling. Definitely a mean girl “can’t sit with us” streak to her.
---

Layla (season 9 Casa reject - the one that got with Will) also put up stories on her insta (which she later deleted) showing that she and Lydia (another season 9 Casa reject - the girl that got with Tom who he then fobbed off for Samie) went back to Tom and Casey’s place late Tuesday night after a Space NK event that they were all at. Samie has been liking comments on tiktoks saying that Lydia went back to Tom’s.
Agree that Samie has a mean girl streak. She's gorgeous, but her personality is letting her down.

I lowkey love that she tried 3 times to get on LI and the season she did was a complete flop - I bet she's absolutely raging inside lol

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Amy Hart and her fella have got engaged. If he didn’t propose to her by pointing at her aggressively and saying ‘I came here to tell you I’m going to propose to you’ i’ll be super disappointed

• Haha

Spectacles

VIP Member
Mollie never bothered me that much but had a look at her insta last night 🤦🏼‍♀️ I see she's trying to deny that she's photo shopped her body. She's the last girl to ever edit her body, like her not drinking because she's not a regular girl, she's a cool girl. I've never seen anyone's waist look like that unless she's arching her back a ridiculous amount because her waist doesn't look like that on her try on video.

Screenshot_20230920_070559_com.instagram.android.jpg

Also on one of her pics of the try someone commented this 😂😂
Screenshot_20230920_071128_com.instagram.android_edit_1654816740892.jpg

• Haha