Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She was on Celebs go dating telling her mum she brings up anal on the first date to see the man’s reaction. Who says that to their mum?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member

Sorry I don’t care if Samia loves her and hates on me again,
But this is PICK ME GIRL VIBES, she loves to hate on the things other girls on the season have done or may do in the future, so ridiculous.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but does anyone know why farmer Will and Jessie don’t bother with Tom and Casey anymore? I know Casey was 2faced in the villa about Jessie but they seemed to have sorted it out when they came out but noticed they dont follow each other anymore…
Will, Tom, Casey and Ron were all going out for dinner. Will cancelled and didn’t go. While they were out, Ron removed Will from the group chat with no explanation. Will didn’t bother with Tom and Casey after that because it was clear they were all talking shit about him that night.

• Sad
I think Mitch takes this “messy Mitch” persona too far. When it reality he’s just a knob. I saw a video earlier of him saying he broke up with Ella B because he’s touring England going to nightclubs which is so cringe. When asked if he’d be with her if he lived closer he was like “not even then” does he not realise he was majorly punching. Speaking of punching, can someone do the honours cos he’s a prick

• Heart
Molly’s sister is 15, she is very close to her sister.

Molly’s minor sister is in the majority of her Tik Toks so of course it’s going to have to be goofy and age appropriate.

Her and Zach will be fine, he’s seen all her Tik Toks and has even joined in a couple of them plus made his own. He is as goofy and silly as she is lol. It gives you ick vibe but it clearly doesn’t give him those vibes, that’s you projecting onto him!

Molly’s actual best friend:

com/ZGJG5TN4a/
Like honest to God, she's not harming anyone, she's not being mean to or about anyone, she's so fucking vanilla and yet people are still in a rage about her. Just don't follow her and your life will be much better.

As weird as stans are I think rabid haters are far weirder.

Just seen this post from Gemma, honestly this is so her niche, a lot more authentic then her plt stuff.
Screenshot_20230907_192051_Instagram.jpg

---
What were the rumours of Andrew cheating? Someone said when he was in america. How did all that come about?
I don't think it was true, it never grew any legs anyway

• Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
Whitney is going the way of Maura and Ekin for me. A big personality in there and then dull AF post villa experience.

I still think this lot will do better than the winter crew though as they’ve a bit more time before next season kicks off. I agree though the only ones I really see staying relevant are Molly, Ella and Tyreke.

Reactions: 15